Citivogue.com / FAKE!!!!!

1 China Review updated:

This "company" is fake. Seriously, they put on their website:

"2. Where is my items?
As soon as we received your payments, we will ship the items in 24 hours. Your items will be shipped from the one of the following countries:
France, usa, china, japan, italy.
Your items always depend on our gold suppliers which colser to you."

Even their grammar and spelling have a lot of mistakes in them. No way, your items will not come from france or usa, they will come from china. Period. Wherever you live. I live in the us and bought a bag from them, but they sent me something from china.

And no, it wasn't in an elite packaging like in what a gucci bag is supposed to come with, it was in this recycled box-from-somewhere-in-the-middle-of-china. There was no insurance on it, nothing. Wouldn't it scare you that your gucci bag doesn't have any shipping insurance on it??

They also say on their website:

"1. Are your items authentic and i'm trying to understand your low prices?
All the items from our gold suppliers, a third party credit agency confirms the handbags with our gold suppliers are authentic products. Currently, we are on the promotion, later on, we will increase the price much more.

For more information, please click gold suppliers"

Ha-ha. "we are on promotion?" that is just a lie. They always have the lowest prices because they're fake. Period. Don't be tricked by all the lies in this website. Its purely fake china.

So, if you don't want to be tricked into a ripoff like this, don't buy from this website, its completely fake!

Sc

Comments

• Sj
      12th of Dec, 2008

This was my first experience shopping outside of specific luxury item companies and will be my last. Nieve no more, if I may. These items are counterfeit and not worth the trouble to try to save a few bucks. Do yourself a favor and shop directly from GUCCI etc. or risk loosing your money. You will not retrieve the shipping charges and shipping back to China is an additional $50+. Also, you will never recover the time it takes for demanding your money back and the steps and effort you need to take to suceed in doing so. Stay away from CITIVOGUE!!!