Citivogue / Handbags / INTERNET FRAUD

1 33 Lucinda LaneRochester, China Review updated:
Phone: 5852272346

***** DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY***DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY**

I've had the unfortunate experience of ordering from Citivogue in China. The bags I received were most likely fakes. I asked if I could return them well within the limits of their return policy. Twice, they offered me a discount to keep the items. I refused because, after doing some research on the internet, decided I didn't want to deal with them. They finally told me to refuse the shipment when it arrived; which I did; that was in October 07!

I emailed them a few times about my refund and they told me "don't worry friend"! Yeah right!! I've sent at least another 10 email messages with no response. They're obviously refusing to refund my money. Even though I paid by P/P, they cannot help me recoup my $300 USD. I even told them I was going to be sure to warn everyone about my experience...no response!

So, do yourself a favor and save alot of time and money and don't bother with this "Company".

Comments

• Ta
      8th of May, 2008

I ordered a Tiffany Bracelet. I have had it all of 2 weeks and the links have fallen apart and it is tarnishing. I have sent several of emails and I have not received a reply. PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY...

CITIVOGUE IS A RIP-OFF.

• Sh
      14th of May, 2008

I purchase a Gucci wallet from citivogue last year. I took the wallet to GUCCI STORE DOWNTOWN MICHIGAN AVE in CHICAGO IL, and was told the wallet was authentic. So just one week ago I purchase the purse that match my wallet. Now reading the [redacted] which I never saw before, I'm upset because maybe this guy that works for Gucci can't tell the real Gucci from a fake Gucci. I asked twice was he sure he told me yes it was authentic.

• Tn
      14th of May, 2008

I have also had the unfortunate experience of ordering products from Citivogue. I thought they were ligitimate, but they are nothing more than thieves. They immediately charged my account and have been giving me one excuse after another as to why I haven't received anything... Now, I can't even get them to contact me. First, items were out of stock, and they wanted me to select something else. Then, they told me they were 'honest' and they were working on my order. As it turned out, they've used that story before with other unsatisfied customers. Please spread the word to stop using them so other people don't have to go through this as well. I would highly recommend not purchasing anything from them. I'm still hoping for a full refund through my PayPal.

• Da
      4th of Jun, 2008

I too have had the most unfortunate dealings with citivogue. not only do they not provide a phone number, only way to contact them is thru teir website, so I have no idea what their email address is. Ordered a gucci bag, before I could get down to the Gucci store in Beverly Hills, the handle strap broke. Furiated, i bundled up the purse and wrote, return to sender. i too have tried numerous times to correspond thru email - no luck. I too used paypal - no luck. Don't waste your time with these scammers. Warn all your firends!! Save up your money and go to a reputable website like eluxury.com, or better still, go to the store itself. Peace and Love to all.

DP

• Sj
      11th of Jun, 2008

Ripped-Off for $753.01. Citivogue swore product is authentic. Sent only 2/4 items. Claims they never received back. Looks like I may loose my $$. Do not buy from them. They WILL not return emails and their name should be CITIFRAUD.

• Ka
      16th of Jun, 2008

WOW!!! I GOT RIPPED OFF FOR $98.00 FROM CITIVOGUE. ORDERED A GUCCI WALLET THEY SENT ME THE WRONG ORDER, A TIFFANY RING AND 2 TIFFANY BRACELETS. EMAILED THEM ABOUT IT. THEY DIDN'T BELEIVE ME WANTED ME TO SEND THEM PICTURES. I DID!! THEY STILL GAVE ME THE RUN AROUND FOR WEEKS. FINALLY I TOLD THEM TO REFUND MY CARD. THEY KEPT GIVING ME THE RUN AROUND AND BROKEN ENGLISH WITH STATEMENTS THAT DID NOT MAKE SENSE. I ASKED THEM TO SEND ME POSTAGE TO SEND THE WRONG ORDER BACK. THEY WOULD NOT !! AFTER NUMEROUS EMAILS I FINALLY GOT THEIR ADDRESS. IT COST ME $11.OO TO SEND BACK SOMETHING I DID NOT ORDER. THAT WAS MY SECOND MISTAKE. I SHOULD HAVE KEPT IT!! ITS BEEN 6 MONTHS NO REFUND YET!! AFTER I WAS TOLD THEY WOULD REFUND ME IN 2 DAYS AFTER RECIEVING PACKAGE. I HAVE EMAILED THESE PEOPLE (THEIVES) ALMOST EVERY DAY WITH NO RESPONSE .WE NEED TO FIND A WAY TO GET OUR MONEY BACK. THERE MUST BE A WAY TO STOP THESE PEOPLE (THEIVES) PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!! WHAT CAN WE DO?? I WANT MY MONEY AND I WANT TO GET THEM!!!

• Th
      1st of Jul, 2008

RIPPED OFF!!! I spent $152.oo to buy 2 Tiffany necklaces & Gucci sunglasses, the package arrived all WRONG !! The Gucci sunglasses were NOT the right ones I ordered & they looked like CHEAP KNOCKOFFS !! There is NO way these sunglasses are AUTHENTIC at all !! They only sent 1 of the 2 necklaces I ordered, the 1 they sent looked NOTHING like the one on the website. The chain was thin & in a big KNOTT, the pendent font size & stlyle was way off !! VERY BAD KNOCKOFF !! the other necklace (the heart toggle) I NEVER even got !! I tried SEVERAL times to e-mail them & explaine everything but NO response except for can you send me a picture of the bag? what BAG? I NEVER said anything about a BAG !! EVERYONE do yourself a favor do NOT order from these people!! All they will do is TAKE your MONEY !! I sent a complaint to paypal, I am sure that won't do any good either but I tried. Is there anything else we can do?? MAJOR SCAM COMPANY!!!

• St
      29th of Jul, 2008

I too, probably like thousands of others, have been ripped off by them. They actually advertised on Ebay so silly me thought they must be legitimate. As others have reported, they sell bad fakes for hundreds of dollars and DO NOT comunicate when you want to return order. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! If you want to give your money away, give it to charity instead...!!!
    Ive contacted Ebay, Paypal and Aust Fair Trading. No response from them yet.

• Al
      31st of Jul, 2008

I was also ripped off by this company. I paid through Paypal $680. First they told me the item was out of stock and would be shipped in a couple of weeks and after friend here and friend there, they don't answer my e-mails anymore. I didn't even get the fake stuff.
    But I'm angrier yet at Paypal who won't admit any complaint because it's been more than 45 days but they encouraged me to pay through them with direct funds from my bank account because it's guaranteed.
    I've read a lot of complaints made to Paypal from consumers ripped by this merchant and they still keep doing business with them giving consumers a false sense of security.

• Lo
      18th of Aug, 2008

Citi Vouge is the BIGGEST RIP OFF!!!
    I bought a Fendi bag from them. I thought it was real until after 2mths or so it started falling apart. This is horriable. I spent $300 on this bag and it was a waste of money. Before I bought the bag I contacted them to rensure the bag was real. They emailed me letting me know not to worrie. All of their products are imported from Italy. Yeah right ! There was nothing I could do. I couldn't return of get my $$$$ back ... RIP OfF!!!

• Ni
      5th of Nov, 2008

DON'T BUY FROM CITIVOGUE* rip offs merchants!!! i purchased a bag in april off them, the lock broke 2 months later.they asked for pictures then heard nothing from them since... emailed them atleast 35 times since. i can't find anything in china to do with trading standards, and UK authorities can't do anything about it. so stay well away from these fraudsters.

• Ni
      9th of Nov, 2008

HELLO ALL WHO HAVE DELT WITH CITIVOGUE PLEASE READ ON... anybody who has payed through paypal please follow these instructions...no matter how far back you purchased your items from paypal.YOU can still raise a dispute. you see, it does state on paypal your only protected for 45 days.But, paypal yesterday, informed me, that if they receive disputes/complaints about citivogue within 6 months of my dispute, they will look to refund all involved, and hopefully revoke citivogues use of paypal.so please please go to your paypal account and raise a dispute about this vile company.

14th of Nov, 2008

Same deal. Put in an order for three belts, two pairs of sunglasses, and a bag.
    The bag was right, both pairs of sunglasses were wrong one belt came apart in the first week.
    Just like everyone else, they offered me a discount to not return the wrong products and a discount on the damaged product. They just stopped replying to my emails eventually.
    I never thought they had the genuine product even though they state they do - I bought the bag for daily use - it's a good quality bag despite the fact it is a fake but it is a very very very good replica, I have the original. I just don't want to carry my original as I have the tendency to freak out about where I am going to put it hence the acquisition of the false product!

I think anyone looking to buy genuine articles for next to nothing are looking for pain and heartache. You are never ever ever going to find the real thing for one or two hundred dollars unless it's your aunt selling it to you. I am just dissapointed that I the incorrect orders were not corrected and the faulty product was not replaced.

• Sh
      5th of May, 2009

Citi Vogue are fakes and full of ### scamers. I have read all of you guys stories and mines is the same but I got my money back thru Bank Of America and I got to keep the fake bags since citi vogue never responded to my banks requets. I had to write a letter to my bank explaining how I tried to return the Fake bags. I Hate CITI VOGUE AND I HOPE THE PEOPLE WHO RUN THIS FAKE COMPANY ROT IN HELLL!!!