CitiMortgage — insurance check made out to me and citimortgage
It has been over two weeks since I sent you a check from my insurance company, it was sent overnight from Goin' Postal on Simpson Road in Kissimmee, Fl. 34743.
The check was supposed to be returned to me after being signed by Citi Mortgage. I can not begin repairs on my home until this check is returned. I incluced a paid return envelope in the shipping envelope.
My Account number is [protected]-4.
Please return this check ASAP.
Note: While waiting for this check my roof is being damaged further by wind and rain!
2498 Shelby Circle
Kissimmee, Fl 34743
More CitiMortgage Complaints & Reviews
- CitiMortgage - loss draft dept 
- Citimortgage, Inc. - not following home affordable modification program guidelines 
- CitiMortgage - here is email for ceo of citimortgage 
- Citi Mortgage - refinance hassle 
- CitiMortgage - bi weekly and loan modification issues 
- Citibank Mortgage - making home affordable
- CitiMortgage - scam refinancing 
- CitiMortgage - customer service after we paid off our mortgage
- CitiMortgage - unethical business practices 
- CitiMortgage - refinance of existing mortgage, stuck with title company no assistance from processing team