CitiMortgage / refinance nightmare

1 Colorado Springs, CO, United States Review updated:

I have been dealing with citimortgage for a "simple" home refinance for 4 months now. Moving from and adjustable rate to a fixed and have been their customer for over 9 years. I have been given the run around from eleven people in the last 4 months. My loan was finally supposed to close in two days only to find out today that the underwriter hasn't actually even approved my loan yet and now they need documentation, for the 3rd time, that was origionally sent to them 4 months ago. I will never work with this company again. I have not found one person there who honestly cares about their customers. Have not been one day last on a payment in 9 years and expect more from a company than this. Empty promises and no results. Each person I talked to told me they were finally the one who was going to take care of me. Liars!

Comments

• Ri
      8th of Apr, 2010

Celialee - Did you refi with a local broker? If so, who. Please call me at 719-964-7934.

• Ro
      14th of May, 2010

I am also in the middle of this. I was told it went to the underwriter on April 19. Since then I also contacted a girl named Nancy phone number 702-696-7700 who told me it could take up to three weeks. It's been almost 4 weeks and I have heard nothing. I have also been a customer for eight years with no late payments and also have a 2nd mortgage with them when we added on. I am very frustrated.

Robin Jones