CitiMortgage / pmi

I have been unable to drop my PMI to date. I am at 77% LTV based on original purchase price of 2 Unit Rental Property. At origination with Reunion Mortgage, we discussed removing PMI after 80%, but there is no documentation noting this. Reunion sold the loan to CitiMortgage. Citimortgage now tells me it has to be 70% LTV of original price! I have asked for Managers over the past 3 months and get the same old answer each time.

Comments

26th of Jul, 2009

Update: I have found the original PMI disclosure which shows automatic PMI removal at 80%. I sent CitiMortgage the document and they still refuse to remove the PMI!!!

• Af
      19th of Sep, 2009

Hey SOOOO maybe do you think you are the one who is wrong and falsely accusing a company of wronging you? If they were doing something not legit I would believe they would fix it. Seriously you should get a life.

• Wa
      29th of Oct, 2009

We are having the same problem with citi mortgage.

15th of Mar, 2010

I filed suit against Citimortgage in small claims court. CitiMortgage attorney contacted me. After discussing, he agreed Citimortgage should have released me from PMI. He sent me a check and I dismissed the lawsuit.