CitiFinancial Servicing / personal loan application
I applied for a personal loan over the phone on Friday, August 10 at 2.32pm (E.T.).
I called Citibank Customer Service Phone which is [protected]. The person who assisted me was Mrs. Larissa (ID 144????). She got all my detailed information andvtold me that my application will be registered within 24 -48 hours. Unfortunately until now I didn't receive any confirmation. I called today Citibank again to follow up. They told me that there is no application submitted.
I am very disappointed and would like to know the reason why my application was not registered.
I would appreciate it if you could assistme on this matter.
More CitiFinancial Servicing Complaints & Reviews
- Citifinancial Auto - Citifinancial auto breaks the law with reposessions 
- Citifinancial - They do not have an area to check your account balance. 
- Citifinancial Retail Services - Citifinancial jeopardizing my reputation 
- Citifinancial Auto Loan - Treated like deadbeats! 
- Citifinancial - Online & pay by phone method 
- CitiFinancial Servicing - trying to locate the correct branch of citifinancial
- CitiFinancial Servicing - home depot credit card
- Citifinancial - cancellation of credit life without authorization and then when death certificate sent as requested selling the mortgage to bayview.
- CitiFinancial Servicing - trying to find a loan
- CitiFinancial Servicing - release of ohio auto title