CitiFinancial Servicing / home depot credit card

1 United States

This issue is regarding my Home Depot Credit Card. I signed up for Auto Pay on March 6, 2018. I received my confirmation email that shows my payment would be taken out March 20, 2018. The payment was not ever taken out, so when I realized this on May 29, 2018, I made a payment of $50, changed my email address on my Home Depot Account so I would be able to keep track with a more frequently used email address, and I signed up for Auto Pay again. I received another confirmation email on May 29, 2018, showing I successfully signed up for Auto Pay and my next payment would be automatically withdrawn on June 20, 2018. I went to check on my account today 7/20/2018, and once again no payment has automatically been taken out of my account. I do not use this card because it is closed, so I have forgotten in the past to make payments on time. That is why starting in March 2018, I signed up for autopay to avoid forgetting and getting late fees. I have now had to call 3 different departments, the first being Home Depot Credit Services, the second being Citi Financial Recovery, and the third being Citi Client Services. All three have been rude and extremely disappointing. Not one department could help me. All they could tell me is that my payment is behind and made me feel like I was an inconvenience. I realize that since my account is closed with Home Depot, that I probably do not matter to Citi Financial. However, it is up to Citi Financial to correct my account with late fees that have been charged, as well as negative remarks to my credit profile. Out of all credit card companies I have ever dealt with, this is BY FAR the worst customer service I have ever experienced.

Li