Citifinancial India / Non refund of last emi as per scheme
I had bought one 42 inch plasma TV last Sept '06 and got it financed through Citi Financial, Jamshedpu, India. During the purchase there was a scheme that they will refund last EMI on completion of loan. The last cheque was dated 5th Sept '07 amount Rs. 5278 and subsequently got deducted from my bank account. Thereafter I had visited citifianacial many times to enquire about the refund but invain they could not deliver any positive feedbak. My problem is that I will be leaving country for official work for a year by end of Oct'07. I have been chasing citi financial from 7th Sept'07 onwards but no one is ready to address my grievience. I have all the documented evidence about the purchase and signed evidence by their representative about the scheme.
Pls. help me ASAP.
More Citifinancial India Complaints & Reviews
- Citifinancial Auto - Citifinancial auto breaks the law with reposessions 
- Citifinancial - They do not have an area to check your account balance. 
- Citifinancial Retail Services - Citifinancial jeopardizing my reputation 
- Citifinancial Auto Loan - Treated like deadbeats! 
- Citifinancial - Online & pay by phone method 
- CitiFinancial Servicing - personal loan application
- CitiFinancial Servicing - home depot credit card
- Citifinancial - cancellation of credit life without authorization and then when death certificate sent as requested selling the mortgage to bayview.
- CitiFinancial Servicing - trying to find a loan
- CitiFinancial Servicing - release of ohio auto title