Citifinancial / High interest
I borrowed a 10, 000 loan from CitiFinancial in 2004, the pay back is $18, 000. I purchased a car for my daughter and paid off some credit card bills. I pay $300 a month for 60 months. I got a $1, 000 loan in 2007. They refinance the loan. Let's do some simple math!! I paid $300 a month for 3 Years. $300 x12=3600 x 3=10, 800 thats what I have paid so far. I got laid off on April 30th, 2009. So, I couldn't afford to pay $300 a month. So, I called to see if they could lower my payments. They reduced my payments to $145.00 and sent me a statement saying I will pay this amount for 122 months. Lets do simple math again! $145 x 12=1, 740 a year x10 years=17, 400. So, I talked to someone in customer service and she told me that my balance was $20, 155. I have paid $10, 800 already.
When I finish paying this loan off, I would have paid $30, 955 for a $10, 000 loan. This has to be illegal!!! I need a attorney to call me @ [protected]. My name is Brenda Brown.
More Citifinancial Complaints & Reviews
- Citifinancial Auto - Citifinancial auto breaks the law with reposessions 
- Citifinancial - They do not have an area to check your account balance. 
- Citifinancial Retail Services - Citifinancial jeopardizing my reputation 
- Citifinancial Auto Loan - Treated like deadbeats! 
- Citifinancial - Online & pay by phone method 
- CitiFinancial Servicing - trying to locate the correct branch of citifinancial
- CitiFinancial Servicing - personal loan application
- CitiFinancial Servicing - home depot credit card
- Citifinancial - cancellation of credit life without authorization and then when death certificate sent as requested selling the mortgage to bayview.
- CitiFinancial Servicing - trying to find a loan