Citifinancial / Forgery of signature
I went into the fullerton branch to refinance my loan. By an error on my part, I did not have all the documentation I needed and had to reschedule the meeting for a later date. I did not sign anything - nor did I give authorization fo for anything. When I returned to work, I was notified by my payroll department that a representative from citifinancial had forged my signature on a "verification of employment" form. This is a legal document that requests personal payroll information. The signature looks nothing like mine, and when I contacted the branch to dispute their actions - they all but called me a liar! I have since contacted the supervisory citifinancial offices.
More Citifinancial Complaints & Reviews
- Citifinancial Auto - Citifinancial auto breaks the law with reposessions 
- Citifinancial - They do not have an area to check your account balance. 
- Citifinancial Retail Services - Citifinancial jeopardizing my reputation 
- Citifinancial Auto Loan - Treated like deadbeats! 
- Citifinancial - Online & pay by phone method 
- CitiFinancial Servicing - personal loan application
- CitiFinancial Servicing - home depot credit card
- Citifinancial - cancellation of credit life without authorization and then when death certificate sent as requested selling the mortgage to bayview.
- CitiFinancial Servicing - trying to find a loan
- CitiFinancial Servicing - release of ohio auto title