Citifinancial / Lost previous interest by refinancing
I have had my 2005 Pontiac for 3 yrs, about 18 mos ago, approimately, I received a letter from citifinancial auto telling me that they could lower my interest rate and save me I think it was around $1100 on my balance. I went to see about trading my car in on Thur of this week, 8/21/08 - on Fri the dealer called me and told me that my balance now should be about 12 to 13, 000 dollars still owed instead of 17, 294.71 Which as any one can see is about a 3-4000 dollar difference. The dealer went on to tell me that what CITIFINANCIAL did was start my loan at the amount it was when the refinancing offer was made and the interest that had been paid was gone, just gone not credited as it should be so now the story is I will not be able to trade my car in until paid in full which is what CITIFIANCIAL HAD PLANNED. If it were wrecked I'd have no car and still be making a payment to CITIFINANCIAL AUTO -- CROOKS. MORAL OF STORY, IF IT LOOKS REAL GOOD IT'S NOT! They do not give you the real story. Thank heaven the dealer, , who I bought the car from before, was honest enough to tell me he wasn't going to sell me a car worth 17-18, 000 and really be paying on 24-25000. jCITI FINANCIAL AUTO YOU ARE CROOKED AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE. I am sending a letter to the Illinois State Attorney, Amy Madigan and also to the Texas State's Attorney to let them know the unsound practices you pull, I am going to submit my origianl paper work to prove that this is the scam that you pull.
ADVICE TO OTHERS -- AVOID CITI FINANCIAL AUTO AND ALL THE SUBSIDIARIES I plan to put this is local papers and Texas papers also. SHAME ON YOU -- YOU THIEVES AND CHEATS
GOD HAS A PLACE FOR YOU!
More Citifinancial Complaints & Reviews
- Citifinancial Auto - Citifinancial auto breaks the law with reposessions 
- Citifinancial - They do not have an area to check your account balance. 
- Citifinancial Retail Services - Citifinancial jeopardizing my reputation 
- Citifinancial Auto Loan - Treated like deadbeats! 
- Citifinancial - Online & pay by phone method 
- CitiFinancial Servicing - personal loan application
- CitiFinancial Servicing - home depot credit card
- Citifinancial - cancellation of credit life without authorization and then when death certificate sent as requested selling the mortgage to bayview.
- CitiFinancial Servicing - trying to find a loan
- CitiFinancial Servicing - release of ohio auto title