Citifinancial / I am really fade up with citi financial!

1 India Review updated:

Hello, I have Personal Loan from Citi financial and I have to close my Loan from last three day i am trying to contact Maninagar, Ashram Road, Navrangpura Branches but your executive not response anything what i do... I have to complete my loan as soon as possible and your people not give me the figure how much i have to pay...

Really I am very fade up with citi financial!

Comments

• Ca
      18th of Dec, 2012
    Citi Financial - Appalling Customer Service
    Spruce Grove
    Alberta
    Canada

Went in to pay off loan, was never given paperwork on the loan. Granted I could have demanded copies but trusted them enough not to. When I was paying out I requested copies and was told by the manager that it's not their problem I misplaced it, he was EXTREMLY rude and loud. I only wish I would've actually got my iphone out and recorded it. I have never ever seen treatment like that. Bunch of crooks. He kept talking over me and saying he knows for a fact I got my paperwork, I know for a fact I didn't. It wasn't a big deal until he started raising his voice and calling me a liar. I will NEVER return.

• Je
      10th of Apr, 2013
    Citi Financial - Appalling Customer Service
    Citi Financial
    1901 Ulmerton Road, Sixth Floor
    Florida
    Phone: 866-206-9301

A check amount of $3.950.00 issued by Mercury Insurance Group payable to my name for winning Consumer Promotion Draw in United Kingdom. An amount of $1, 920.00 was asked to pay for Tax Clearance Fee (non residents) thru Western Union or Money Gram.