Citifinancial / Unsolicited phone calls
I was at work one day when someone called looking for a co-worker of mine. I told them that the co-worker was busy. When the dude asked what time the person got off, I told him I didn't know.
The conversation should have ended here. The dude on the phone (named Angelo) replies "Come on man. You work with them and you don't know what time they get off?" I replied, "They work in a different area of them, and I'm not their boss!" Angelo replied "Take this number down, " and he rattles off a number. He then demanded that I repeat the number back. I rattled off a random number, and he says "Come on dude! I need you to take a message!" I reply that I am not an answering machine, to which Angelo hangs up on me.
I called back and demanded to speak to his supervisor. She said nothing other than "This will be noted." So I took it upon myself to go speak to the manager of the office. I went and spoke with her. She was being evasive, saying that it was the fault of the person they were looking for that I was caught in the middle. Angelo had a serious attitude with me, and I demanded that he issue me an apology for treating me like he did.
So far, I have received nothing.
More Citifinancial Complaints & Reviews
- Citifinancial Auto - Citifinancial auto breaks the law with reposessions 
- Citifinancial - They do not have an area to check your account balance. 
- Citifinancial Retail Services - Citifinancial jeopardizing my reputation 
- Citifinancial Auto Loan - Treated like deadbeats! 
- Citifinancial - Online & pay by phone method 
- CitiFinancial Servicing - personal loan application
- CitiFinancial Servicing - home depot credit card
- Citifinancial - cancellation of credit life without authorization and then when death certificate sent as requested selling the mortgage to bayview.
- CitiFinancial Servicing - trying to find a loan
- CitiFinancial Servicing - release of ohio auto title