Citifinancial / Failure to update balance and credit report
I settled an account with Citifinancial in April of 2010 for less than full amount, leaving a zero balance. Equifax, after I had a long battle with Citifinancial, finally got it right, and reported a zero balance in October. Now, the balance has reappeared (according to Equifax on a report from Citifinancial) and I can't seem to get this corrected. I also subscribe to Equifax alert reporting, and they have twice reported (incorrectly) that Citifinancial has filed suit to get a judgment on this money I don't owe. Short of threatening Citifinancial executives with personal bodily harm (and then following through), what is the best course of action? I have already filed a complaint with the Baltimore BBB.
More Citifinancial Complaints & Reviews
- Citifinancial Auto - Citifinancial auto breaks the law with reposessions 
- Citifinancial - They do not have an area to check your account balance. 
- Citifinancial Retail Services - Citifinancial jeopardizing my reputation 
- Citifinancial Auto Loan - Treated like deadbeats! 
- Citifinancial - Online & pay by phone method 
- CitiFinancial Servicing - trying to locate the correct branch of citifinancial
- CitiFinancial Servicing - personal loan application
- CitiFinancial Servicing - home depot credit card
- Citifinancial - cancellation of credit life without authorization and then when death certificate sent as requested selling the mortgage to bayview.
- CitiFinancial Servicing - trying to find a loan