Citifinancial Auto / Money never received!
I sent citifinancial auto a payment for my auto payment back in may 2007. I called to check my payment status and was informed that they did not receive it. It was in the form of a money order. I quickly sent a payment again and put a tracer on the money order. I got the copy of the money order and found that it was cashed by citifinancial and never applied to my account. I faxed them a copy of all information and got a confirmation. I called and they told me they never received it.
This is becoming a growing problem with them. This is the second time they have done this to me. I always send my payments on time and they manage to screw it up.
More Citifinancial Auto Complaints & Reviews
- Citifinancial Auto - Citifinancial auto breaks the law with reposessions 
- CitiFinancial - They do not have an area to check your account balance. 
- Citifinancial Retail Services - Citifinancial jeopardizing my reputation 
- Citifinancial Auto Loan - Treated like deadbeats! 
- CitiFinancial - Online & pay by phone method 
- CitiFinancial Servicing - release of ohio auto title
- CitiFinancial Servicing - noc not received
- CitiFinancial Servicing - mortgage release
- CitiFinancial Servicing - Loan
- CitiFinancial Servicing - Product, services, delivery, company