Citifinancial Auto / Money never received!

I sent citifinancial auto a payment for my auto payment back in may 2007. I called to check my payment status and was informed that they did not receive it. It was in the form of a money order. I quickly sent a payment again and put a tracer on the money order. I got the copy of the money order and found that it was cashed by citifinancial and never applied to my account. I faxed them a copy of all information and got a confirmation. I called and they told me they never received it.
This is becoming a growing problem with them. This is the second time they have done this to me. I always send my payments on time and they manage to screw it up.

A  18th of Dec, 2007 by
The same thing just happened to me. I sent two checks in one envelope and only one of them was posted to the account. They lost the other one. Can you believe that? They said that a machine opens the mail, takes out the check and destroys the rest. Probably alot of checks, money orders and such are destroyed by this technological advance. Sounds like this is happening alot lately.
N  11th of Jun, 2008 by
Why were two checks sent? A financial institution cannot "hold" a post-dated check and if the funds were available for both checks why not just send one? Lock boxes, as they are called, do nothing but post payments for several different companies and very few even look at any correspondence that may be sent with the payment. It is also a good idea to always note the account number on the check itself, since the statements can easily get separated from the payment.
A  18th of Nov, 2008 by
Do not feel rain on the same thing happen to us in 2008.We sent a money order for our payment .But they claimed they did not recieve it .But we got a copy of the money order reciept.It had been cashed at their bank.The manager was rude also.You the good does not like ugly.What goes around come around. Sometimes it hurt.To the manager that talked to me ugly that day I hope that you remember me.

CitiFinancial Servicing Logo CitiFinancial Servicing