Citifinancial Auto / Loan
I have made 30 payments toward my loan at 322. a month and the balance is down to 11, 800. how is this possible? When I asked what pay off for my loan was it was more than what the actual loan amount was for. After asking many questions what it boils down to is that I am paying approximately only 23. a month toward the principal. At this rate I will never be able to pay this loan off. How is this even legal? What can I do about this? Out of the approximate 9, 000 that I have paid only 700. has went toward the loan...I am at a loss for words and devastated!!
More Citifinancial Auto Complaints & Reviews
- Citifinancial Auto - Citifinancial auto breaks the law with reposessions 
- Citifinancial - They do not have an area to check your account balance. 
- Citifinancial Retail Services - Citifinancial jeopardizing my reputation 
- Citifinancial Auto Loan - Treated like deadbeats! 
- Citifinancial - Online & pay by phone method 
- CitiFinancial Servicing - personal loan application
- CitiFinancial Servicing - home depot credit card
- Citifinancial - cancellation of credit life without authorization and then when death certificate sent as requested selling the mortgage to bayview.
- CitiFinancial Servicing - trying to find a loan
- CitiFinancial Servicing - release of ohio auto title