Citifinancial Auto / Loan

1 Bradford, OH, United States Review updated:

I have made 30 payments toward my loan at 322. a month and the balance is down to 11, 800. how is this possible? When I asked what pay off for my loan was it was more than what the actual loan amount was for. After asking many questions what it boils down to is that I am paying approximately only 23. a month toward the principal. At this rate I will never be able to pay this loan off. How is this even legal? What can I do about this? Out of the approximate 9, 000 that I have paid only 700. has went toward the loan...I am at a loss for words and devastated!!

Da

Comments

• Po
      18th of Oct, 2010

Exactly what Dawn said. If you signed for it then you're stuck with it.

• Da
      18th of Oct, 2010

Well I thought that they were explained to me well enough, I didn't realize that I needed a law degree to purchase a car! I understand that I am stuck with it, that wasnt what I was asking. As I read through other complaints it is very clear I'm not the only one having the same issue with CITIFINANCIAL!! How can people be so heartless and dishonest? This is theft!! There is no way this company is doing anything legal!! And what is even funnier is the fact after scamming millions of dollars out of people like me, they were the first ones in line to put their hands out for my tax dollars for a bailout!! No one ever expects to be taken granted like this, and this is so very UNETHICAL!!! It will take me approximately another 12 years to finally pay this car off, by then the vehicle will be 18 years old!! I would never recommend this company to anyone!! CITIFINANCIAL is a company full of thieves and liars I hope they can sleep at night doing what they are doing!!

• Po
      18th of Oct, 2010

You're silly. It's not theft. You don't need to have a law degree, you just need to read through every document very carefully.

• El
      9th of Feb, 2011

Not necessarily, they are not in compliance with the Federal Truth and Lending procedures, I have filed a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission and will follow through by filing a lawsuit, hopefully in
    Federal Court.