Citifinacial Auto / Harrasment

CitiFinacial Auto is the worst for calling 5-6 times aday. My payment is 2 weeks late and I only owe half a payment. After they lost my payment and I stopped payment on the check and made they payment via phone suddenly they did an electronic debt from my account knowing there was a stop payment on the check.
they repetdly call and each time the person on the phone is nasty

my 6 year old daughter answered the phone while I was in the shower and Iheard the lady on the phone tell her "I don't care you get your damn mom on the phone"

maybe those of us who are sick of these people can get together and file a class action suite against them I would be willing to document everything and everytime they call

Comments

• Mo
      15th of Feb, 2010
    Citifinacial Auto - illegal repo
    Citifinancial auto

i HAD PAYMENT ARRANGEMENTS TO MAKE 1 /12 PAYMENTS UNTIL CAUGHT UP AND THEY REPO'D ANYWAYS AND SAID THEY DID NOT HAVE AN ARRANGEMENT YET i HAD JUST MADE AN OVER 1K PYMT 2 1/2 WEEKS PRIOR. THEY SAID i HAD TO PAY THE PAST DUE AND TOW FEES AND NOW THEY WANT THE FULL AMT OR PAY ANY DEFICIENCY. ALL BECAUSE THEY BROKE THE ARRANGEMENT THEY MADE WITH ME. CORRUPT COMPANY!!!