Citicon Engineers / not given land possession since long time

4-5 India Review updated:

Aware of citicon engineers ltd., 540 saheed nagar bhubaneshwar orissa reputed builder used to publish advertisement in all oriya news paper+arrange stall facilities in religious & other public gathering area to catch the poor honest people.
In 2004/2005 I & my family members come cross to the big stall of citicon engineers pvt. Ltd. Citicon about their different projects. Though the stall was in front of religious area, so we trust upon citicon & contacted to purchase land from their biggest project wings =5. (Wp=5).

Mr. Amiya roaul - partner cum executive companion of citicon, who visited many times to us in my native village to book a plot, so we believe & booked plot by paying their entire terms & conditions along our few request terms prior to book the plot they took to my family to show the sites of their different sites.

Actually once after you booked with them they will demand more money and play big role to claim us as defaulter and they will promise only after 3-4 weeks land register/ demarcation will be given by office amine though now office amine very busy with lots of projects, which is 100% false. It is in effect using your money they will buy the land or forge the land documents and register it in your name. Also most the land papers are only power of attorney, which can be cancelled at any time by the issuer, thus making subsequent transactions invalid. They do not provide any facilities and they claim that they will provide the road which is distant possibility, forget about electricity and water... Please donot buy land from them in any of their projects: such rudra vihar 1 & 2, wp=1/2/3/4/5/6 patra para, sum city, sum annex etc I am a victim of it.
Any projects both land + flat available under citicon engineers ltd., 540 saheed nagar bhubaneshwar orissa on basis of installment and others like outright/ net cash etc. That means they don't have the land. They will only show you a map and allocate a ficticious plot in your name. If you actually go to the site there is nothing there only farm lands also conversion of land is very difficult. Please consider above points before buying a land from citicon engineers ltd 540 saheed nagar, bhubaneswar making subsequent transactions invalid.
They have many offices but everybody is fooling around and their main office is at 540 saheed nagar, opp: saheed sproting club bhubaneswar, with branch offices at jajpur, puri, gujrat, kolkota ect.
Me and my relatives booked 8 plots in the year 2005 in their wins project =5 (Wp=5) in an installment basis amount I paid as per agreement papers done with citicon engg. Installments without being defaulter. But citicon claim that we purchasers are defaulter. It's been more than 2 year they are not willing to do registration / demarcation even though, we had sent out 4 letters to their official address through register post and also meet personally many times and contacted almost every days over phone. Since more than 03 years we are ready with cash for registration and this fraud company is not willing to do registration/ demarcation and also not replying to our letters. Owner of the company and his all companions are real cheater.
When we contacted regarding the same, citicon engineers ltd assured with false hope that we will fix your plot once everything is cooled down from the landlord some deals and you will get your plots as per agreement. I had personally gone to citicon engg. Ltd office at bbsr and while discussing about my registration and possession of my land, they had told these lands you will get next day/weeks/ months in this way many years passed but no result yet. When we approached & meet the chairman/md, citicon he gave us lame excuses and assured the safety of our money land every things. I had spent all my whole life’s earnings to purchase the land from citicon engineers ltd. 540 saheed nagar, bhubaneswar. Orissa.
Before buying plots from citicon engineers ltd, bhubaneswar they will behave as if that they are your relatives and behave with you very good manner. They will behave in a good ways until we complete their installments. Once installment or land registration over with this citicon, they will see their real face and we will feel that we cheat to them.
Why I wrote this big letter is too aware you guys before buying land from citicon engineers ltd. 540 saheed nagar, bhubaneswar. Orissa. I am is victim of this fraud.

Hi

Comments

• Re
      3rd of Sep, 2009

Would like to bring into notice I have invested my hard earned entire life’s money in the RUDRA VIHAR project, Citicon Engineers Ltd, 540 Saheed Nagar, Bhubaneswar- ORISSA through Mr. AMIYA ROUL- Partner cum Executive Companion of Citicon Engineer Ltd. He(Mr. AMIYA ROUL) had promised with us Land possession will be given just within a week once Registration Paper comes out from the Land Registered Office. [Promised date of possession was December- 2007]. It has been almost 2 years, the project hasn’t started. There is no progress on site since past 2 years. I would like to share this with everyone and request people to be aware of frauds like CITICON ENGG.LTD., who will give you all wrong information.
    When I contacted them in spite of everyday reminders, they simply Give big hope next week/next Sunday/next month now, they don’t even respond to Telephone call/ignoring & kicking us from their office premises etc. Even most Citicon Companions like M.D., Citicon, Amiya, A.Pattanaik, A.Badu & other staffs are very CUNNING, ARROGANT AND BAD in behave. I am loosing my hard earned money. Please help.
I even wanted to go into police station but due to bad beurocracy I haven’t opted this way.
Till today I am facing their crisis. I would request if someone can guide me how to get my Register land possession with clean demarcation.

• Zx
      10th of Sep, 2009

Same modus operandi is adopted by many Oriya Cheat Companies and all these Comanies are like DOGs. They will lick your feet and bark at you also. Be careful of another fraud Company- Oricon Engineers, Sabara Sahi, Bhubaneswar represented by their MD- Basant Behera, MD- Vishal Chakraborty and Daitari Mohanty. Please do not deal wirh such rogues.

16th of Sep, 2009

They are very unprofessional. I too booked a site in Jan 2009, then paid full amount for registration. this did not happen. Me and father ran behind them for more than 6 months to return our money. they returned our money with checks and sad part, checks are getting bouncing.

Please do not trust them. very sad story..

• Am
      16th of Sep, 2009

Same case with another fraud company called Sarala RealCON. Please, saty away from this company. They will promise you heaven whereas after paying money you will be in hell.

• Tu
      21st of Mar, 2010

CITICON ENGINEERS is a group of fraud.

They are dangerous people. Stay away from those crooks. They will take money in lacs, won't do anything for years, and will show highhandedness later. I pray that you do not suffer that we have suffered after spending 40+ lacs. Stay away from A Badu, AJ Patnaik, and their group. They finance politicians. So even political connections will be of no value. We have learnt that lesson as well.

Their contractors are the worst, one named Manas (always tells he is a relative of Nalini Mohanty, Ex. Minister) is a petty contractor driving a white Maruti and building Citicon houses with sand: cement in the ratio of 20:1.

Again, CITICON ENGINEERS is a group of fraud.

• Ga
      20th of Sep, 2018

@TumiM CITICON ENGINEERS is not fraud . I Think You're listen Totally Wrong, if you not believe that now visit CITICON ENGINEERS

4th of Oct, 2018

@TumiM A big thank you for making the Possession process so efficient, friendly and professional. I must say despite the delays due to factors beyond your control, personally I have been extremely impressed with the thorough professional approach towards the project as well as the way you have handled your customers. We have no complaints towards the management of Citicon Engineers and are extremely satisfied and happy to be associated with Citicon Engineers.

• Ta
      18th of Feb, 2011

The complain which is published in the web site is 120% right.and same thing is happened with me and my three friend who have not got the land from CITICON after doing the payments before on eyear today on17/02/2011 we went to the Citicon Office in PLot no 540-Sahid NagarWhich is known as the Head office of the CITICON and we met Mr Muktikanta Badu, VICE PRESIDENT, CITICON
    . The way he behaved us one poor people just wll get affraid, and also told we will take our convinent time to give you your Money back.and for that also we had to contact the Customer Care DEPT which is heading by MR sajan Parida(* Mgr C. Care)He told it will only can be discussed on 25th of March 2011 and that day it will be decided that when you can get your money back. Every day this cert of things r happening in Citicon Office. What they are doing is taking the poor people money from the market and investing in their Bussiness and during return back the money after 2, 3 years deducting 20-30, 000 from the full amount, But which is happening because of the cition Falt

So i would request the public those who are in search of land they should not go to the door of the CITICON atleast fr the Discussion

19th of Mar, 2011

WE NEED TO FIGHT THIS WITH THIS GOVT AND ALSO GOVT OF INDIA.
    WE ALL DID NOT DO SO MUCH HARD WORK FOR HARD EARNED MONEY WHOLE LIFE JUST TO GET LOOTED LIKE THIS .

STILL MANY MANY STORIES LIKE THIS WHICH IS NEVER COMING TO ANY FORUM .

WE ALL CAN UNITE, GO TO CONSUMER COURT, PRESIDENT OF INDIA, PRIME MINISTER, SUPREME COURT . THIS WILL NOT COST YOU ANYTHING OR ANY HEADACHE MORE - JUST HAVE TO SIGN EMAIL CHAIN AND TRAP THESE LOOTER AND CHEATERS .

THEY DESERVE -- LIFE TIME JAIL OR BRUTAL DAYLIGHT KILLING IN PUBLIC .

WE HAVE TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN - ONE MORE THING, DONT TRUST, GO DOWN WHEN THEY OFFERING PERSONAL FAVOUR, EX- GIVING YOU 1 LAKHS OR SOMETHING FOR KEEPING QUITE . IF YOU, WE WILL MAKE YOU QUIET FOR LFETIME .
    THEY DO BRIBING TO POLICE, JUDGES, ADVOCATES, LAWYERS, POLITICIANS WHOM YOU GO TO FOR SOLUTION - ULTIMATE RESULT - NOTHING WILL HAPPEN . FILES CLOSED
    THIS IS OUR REQUEST . REMEMBER, YOU MAY BE TRAPPED IN SUCH PERSONAL FAVOUR ONCE, BUT WHAT ABOUT NEXT TIME PURCHASE WHEN YOU WILL THINK OF BUYING NEXT ? OR JUST ANYTHING ELSE ? SAME CIRCLE WILL COME but NOW WE WILL TRAP YOU AND ENSURE TO SEND YOU TO JAIL OR MORE SEVERE PUNISHMENT FOR :
    DOUBLE CROSSING
    BETRAING COMMUNITY
    DITCHING AND TRUST VIOLATION

SO PLEASE JOIN THE MAIL CHAIN ONLY HONESTLY, TO GET JUSTICE - YOU NOTHING TO LOOSE, NO MONEY SPEND, ONLY PROFITS - YOUR RIGHTS, ONLY IF YOU YOURSELF PROMISE NOT TO CHEAT AND BE LIKE THEM .
    WE HAVE SEEN MANY COMPLAINS ON INTERNET . THEY ONLY DISRESPECTS AND ENDANGERS OUR GREAT NATION . SO JOIN US FOR A HUMANITY CAUSE . CHEATERS LIKE THIS - THREAT TO INDIA'S INDEPENDENCE AND SECURITY IN YEARS TO COME

WE WILL WIN THIS BULL FIGHT . GET BACK DEVANAGRI, INDUS VALLEY PROSPERITY GOLDEN AGE OF BUSINESS AND FLOURISH - INDIA VISION 2020. NOT -INDIANS ALSO JOIN US

WRITE US WITH YOUR COMPLAINS :
    saveindia83@gmail.com

• Su
      1st of Jun, 2011

Sarala RealCON fraud company. Plz, stay away from this company. They will show you sketch wchich is very good for you but after paying money they ll show you another sketch which ll nt match with the previous one.
    plz plz stay away from their trap.check d EC before buying the plot.

25th of Aug, 2011

guys I am one more victim . Lets all start a facebook/orkut group and start from there . Please mail me at mkpanda13@gmail.com and we can all fight it out together instead of going alone .

• Ra
      13th of May, 2012

They show me a plot in Atala Area near Pahala and took cheques with 30% cash instant. After three years of waiting and completed all instalments, now truth is coming that the said area has not been converted into Gharabari and wait for uncertain period or pay amount at the present rate for another plot nearby. Totally frustration.

20th of May, 2012

Citicon group is a fraud group .

4th of Oct, 2018

@jitendra dash It is a not fraud Company .why are you thinking like that?

• Sh
      13th of May, 2013

Hi Guys,
    I think, very soon i am going to be the victim of this fraud. I am a software engg by profession. I have booked 4 plot on an installament basis. There are more than 30 people did the aggrement with me.I belongs to bbsr. I gave all the installment on time and after 6 month of this, they did the registration.They took back all originial money reciept and aggrement papers against which they handed over the registration papers. They assured me that they will do the plotting after one year.

PLEASE SUGGEST ME, SO THAT I CAN DO SOMETHING WHICH THEY WOULD NEVER HAVE EXPECTED

What they are upto now.Can anyone suggest me what to do before things get out of my hand.
    Please reach out to me at: shankarpanda003@gmail.com

28th of May, 2013

victim of the rudravihar project, booked plot in oct 2006, no see of the plot, every time we call, we get a next day..bloody liars

• Ku
      2nd of Sep, 2013

Hi Guys I Digreed that all above Complaints .In Open Veiw i also one of clients for citicon engineers.Where in me and my brother has invested with Citicon Rudra Vihar 2 Projects .Both of Plot are measure 3000sft .When I met one of excutive in there he has comited cool and professional way and also i asked about the complaints against citicon .then he has told me to meet the actual buyer who has really invested in citicon projects .thyen he said me that sir if i give you any of client contact no you might think that i am giving any of my friend or business peple name and no who are related to citicon.it would be better i will give some of clients residential Address with contact no who are staing in bhubaneswar so that you can go and clarify those things or any doubt about citicon . .after the feed back u can decied on our projects .Not only the Clients adress even he has shown some of Sale deed and Sale agreement Which is valid.and i came to know after meeting directly the clients yes what ever the info has been given to me all the right info to take p+ve Dicsscion.not only that after that without asking the documents also .the representive has handed over me one set of legal documents by saying kindly verify all the documents with Good advocate after that if any documents is missing just let me know so that will take from head office and give to you .and i have done all the things as per he has suggested .after all the clarification my self and my brother came to citicon branch office and met the same guy to book the plots at rudra vihar-2.
    he stated that sir Booking can be taken once you satisfyed .again he only given some of email id with contact nos where in i came to know above given complaint must of there ex employee who are not working with them they are working in others company.
    He said us that sir there is five fingers in one hand all are not equal.even though working together . But i can say if such reviews are sucking and you are geting a question mark because of that .Kindly clarify whether its truth or false . so that your self you can get the clariffication..and another word if there is no bad experience how can we learn for future.
    Thanks and Regards,
    Kumar
    mishra.0307@gmail.com,
    Bhubaneswar.

7th of Dec, 2013

Yes, I agree that so many fraud real estate company in BBSR, orissa, i ran through so many fraud company--but luckily i didn't purchase. one thing i fixed rate for specific plot in a real estate. but when i went for registration they told me we can't give me in that price for that plot, we will give for backside another plot..
    Then at last i found a better real estate . as per discussion they are doing registration, boundary in timely. but in they didn't price less what ever they told(but this rate is equal to other's real estate).

As i am working in bangalore, for me this real estate is better..

1. don't purchase plot (power of attorney)
    2. don't go if some one is giving less price in specific area compare to other..
    3. one thing some fraud real estate are doing their business in different name-where you won't get any complain in new name--

• Gu
      1st of Jan, 2014

Hi I recently purchased some plot from good real estate. I am working as software Engineer, bangalore, If any one wants i can help.
    mantukar@gmail.com

• Pr
      4th of Feb, 2014

The "Easy slim tea" company ads in TV about weight loss easily in only 2 months by applying 4 packs each containing 30 sub-packs of easy slim tea course by dosage of 2 sub packs a day. It was a 2 months course. It was guaranteed that weights about 25 kgs will be loosed but my weight increased by using that product. They also guaranteed that they would refund all money taken from me for that product if no weight loss occurs. But now they are refusing to refund my 2270 rupees. Sir, I bought their product on 10th October of 2013. And I've kept their money receipt with me in which I gave them my 2270 rupees!

22nd of Mar, 2014

Mr. ASHWIN KUMAR SAHU ( 9438115562) WHO IS THE DIRECTOR OF COMPANY
    (PANCHASAKHA INFRADEVELOPER PVT LTD, BHUBANESHWAR) CALL US ON 5TH FEB
    2010 TO SALE US 2000 SQFT LAND IN INSTALLMENT.
    1. DOWN PAYMENT 60, 000/-RS WHICH I PAID ON 7TH APRIL 2010,
    2. REMAINING BALANCE AMOUNT IN 5000/- RS INSTALLMENT.AND I MAKE CONTINUE ON ASHWIN SAHU SBI ACCOUNT.
    3. ON 2012 JANUARY I CALL HIM TO REGISTRATION OF LAND AND REMAINING AMOUNT I WILL PAY YOU AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION.
    4. I HAVE TOTAL PAID HIM 160, 000/-RS 5. BUT ASHWIN KUMAR SAHU DID NOT
    MEAT US AND TOLD BY PHONE I WILL RETURN YOUR MONEY. 6. WE COME TO KNOW
    FROM VARIOUS SOURCE THAT HE IS CHEATER. HOWEVER WE MET HIM AND HE GAVE
    US POST DATED 6 CHEQUE. ONE CHEQUE 20000/-RS CLEARED HAS PASSE AND
    REMAINING CHEQUE ID NOT PASS DUE TO INSUFFICIENT BALANCE.
    7. AND NOW A DAYS IF I AM CALLING HIM HE SAYS THAT I HAVE NOT TAKEN
    ANY MONEY FROM YOU AND I AM NOT ASHWIN SAHU. AND IT IS WRONG NUMBER.
    8. ONE OF A PARTNER OF COMPANY Mr. MANOJ PANIGRAHI WHOSE MOBIL NUMBER IS 08093179939, HE IS NOT RESPONDING OUR CALL.
    HE IS A WELKNOWN BJD COWORKER OF BBSR

• Sh
      27th of Mar, 2014

Presently Maximum real estate company specailly in Bhubaneswar, orissa are doing fraud business as we know some to the company are: Citicon Engineers orissa Ltd.; oricon Engineers pvt. ltd. Barunai real estate, Maa Shakti realcom, Dhaneswar real estate and some more have very big fraud list all public must alert about them to deal any type of deal.

Be careful...

• Si
      2nd of Apr, 2014

If ant one who cheated by Citicon Engineers Ltd, Sahid Nagar Bhubaneswar and want to fight against him, please contact me I'm also a victim of the Citicon.
    cell.8087393209/Sidhes
    I m planning to file FIR against citicon you all are most well come