Citicard / Bad service

1 The Lakes, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-9505114

I was scammed by Cambridge Who's Who and shortly thereafter I did some research and confirmed it. I called Citibank immediately to cancel the charge and dispute it. They gave me a conditional credit for this charge. Two months later, the charge has been reversed in favor of the scammer company despite my attempts to contact them with no response regarding this charge. Citibank does not offer any buyer protection at all and I'm canceling this card after I get the final statement! They can kiss my business goodbye!

Va
Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

• Re
      3rd of Jul, 2008

Citi send us a statement after several years of not using their card stating we had a $20 credit. After receiving this a second month, I used the card to make a $50 purchase and then received a bill for $55 with no mention of the previous two months credits of $20.
    I paid it and then received a bill for $71.30, paid that and am now receiving harassing phone calls and bills ranging from $17 to $47?!?!
    No reply to letters concerning this matter although I did get a letter telling me I must request a form to cancel this account. I did that, got the form, mailed it in and the bills still continue to come with phone calls.
    Do NOT DEAL WITH CITI CARD.