Citicard / fraud
CitiCard has ruled against me in a dispute with an on-line vendor who has overcharged me on a product. I advised the vendor I would not accept the product because of their disreputable handling of the account. They admitted they still had the product and would not ship it.
I disputed the charge with CitiCard. They ruled FOR the vendor and gave them $2200. I was incredulous. Citicard would not allow me to take the dispute to anyone else at Citicard. They said Mastercard corporation had made the decision. Mastercard advised me by telephone they did not rule in disputes and that CitiCard had made the decision.
Citicard reported my account as past due to the credit bureaus. I am now fighting them on several levels.
THESE PEOPLE ARE EITHER DISHONEST OR SO DISORGANIZED THEY DON'T KNOW THEIR A***s FROM HOLES IN THE GROUND.
More Citicard Complaints & Reviews
- Citibank Credit Card Philippines - citibank 
- Thd / Cbna - incorrect reporting to credit bureaus 
- Citibank London - enquiry 
- Citibank Nri - dishonest business practises 
- Citibank - credit card application 
- Citibank / Good Year - unacceptable behavior and business practice
- Citibank - approved loan, cash not received
- Citibank - scam artists 
- Citibank - mastercard aa advantage
- Citibank - customer service not professional and lack of knowledge