Citibank / unauthorized credit card charges
I tried several times to contact your number [protected] to complain about the unauthorized charges made on my visa card [protected] but can not get through.
The unauthorized charges is reflected on your statement dated October 8, 2017.These charges are postdated Sept. 15, 2017 and Sept. 25, 2017, 2017 with total amount of $258.70.
Please make the necessary adjustments and reversal of the total amount charged to me including the bank charges due this anomalous charges.
My other transaction in my credit card is adversely affected by this improper handling of my account.
Attached herewith is a copy of the statement dated Oct.8, 2017.
Hope and pray that this complaint will meet your prompt action.
Thank you very much.
More Citibank Complaints & Reviews
- Citibank Credit Card Philippines - citibank 
- Thd / Cbna - incorrect reporting to credit bureaus 
- Citibank London - enquiry 
- Citibank Nri - dishonest business practises 
- Citibank - credit card application 
- Citibank / Good Year - unacceptable behavior and business practice
- Citibank - approved loan, cash not received
- Citibank - scam artists 
- Citibank - mastercard aa advantage
- Citibank - customer service not professional and lack of knowledge