Citibank - Maruti Suzuki - Autocard / not responding to the customer service number

1 India Review updated:

Dear customer service department,

I have been trying to reach the customer service number given in the credit card of the maruti suzuki autocard of the citibank to find out the details of the toatl amount due on my card, but unfortunately, no one responds on the mail and the customer service phone number.

If you do not want to respond to the customer service number, what is the point of giving that number in the card and also to other agencies.

Let the customer service excutive contact me at the earliest.

Regards,
Reena

Comments

• Ra
      5th of Nov, 2007

I have also facing the same problem and really surprise with the way of working of this MNC... I received a SMS before 15 days with regard to my pending dues but as now before 5 days of my due date I have yet to receive my first card statement.

6th of Nov, 2007

SETTLEMENT HAS BEEN DONE BUT THE BILL IS COMING!

• Re
      20th of Jan, 2008

In a business cliamate with Citibank today why does Citi bank the lakes nevada allow their employees to first get bonuses in 2008. Also why does it allow its employees to leave work early work at home, while all other cit employees suffer.

• Am
      26th of Apr, 2008

Dear sir
    I am sure to have missed my maruti suzuki autocard issued from citi bank.I got the secret pin code subsequently issued on 6th march 2008 to the following address,
    AMULYA PATNAIK
    N-6/189
    IRC VILLAGE
    NEAR SBI ATM
    BHUBANESWAR 751015
    I have never used the card at any time.
    I aprehend misuse of the card by some body.
    Please block this card and issue another at the earliest.
    Inconvinience regretted.
    AMULYA PATNAIK

• Ha
      6th of Jul, 2008

Respected sir,

I want to inform u i paid already all the dues of my withdrawn from my maruti suzuki auto card. Now i dont have any balance which i have to pay. But u still charging on me Rs. 1182.26.
    and u r increasing it day by day. Plz check my account seriously because i have paid all the dues.My credit card no. is 5546197657162016. I request to u plz check it immediately.

I will be thakful to u.