Citibank Credit Card / citibank philippines

Philippines Review updated:
had an agreement with a 3rd party collecting agency for citibank philippines to settle credit card obligation for 20, 000 php for a period of 3 months. was able to pay total amount of 7, 000.00. however because of unforseen medical expenses was not able to finish terms. asked if they could extend period of time to pay but instead agency has resorted to harassing me at home and at work. in danger of losing job what to do?
We

Comments

Jo
  28th of Nov, 2008
not much of a complaint, .. i would like to clarrify if you have an agent named mark with phone number 9172659. He phone-interviewed me just awhile ago, .. And when i called him back no one is responding in the said number appreciate your feedback, .. thanks!
Ed
  23rd of Sep, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I would like to follow-up my application for credit card. I already received letter from Citicorp Financial Services & Insurance Brokerage Phils., Inc. informing that i have been enrolled in CREDITSHIELD Plus.
Up to now i have not received any feedback on the status of my application.

Thanks & anticipating immediate response,
Eduardo G Martinez
Del Monte Phil. Inc
Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon 8705
martzed_61@yahoo.com
Ka
  19th of Apr, 2011
I am a member of CB since 2008 and was in good credit standing. 5 months ago i also applied for citibank rustans just to get a longchamp bag. i patronized this card since they are very accommodating and in return i even refer friends and relatives to have one. in my 5 existing credit cards i frequently used CB. But this month, i received my billing statement late (as usual) and 2500 membership was billed and i requested to waive since i am a loyal customer and always in good credit standing. But the account rep informed me that there no ways to waived MF. so disappointed with them that i am terminating all my cards with them and will not refer to my friends and familes even to my clients.

Katherine Camisin