Citibank / foreclosure of the personal loan
This is related to a loan acquired by me from CITIBANK on 30 Aug 2005, and the first EMI was Debited sep 2005,I had asked for the foreclosure and gave you a months notice on 12 Feb 07 and called you on 22 March 07 for the O/S informed 31,503.26 /- and i had a DD made for the same amount and gave the request for the pickup as informed by CALL CENTER AGENT but it was not picked.
I HAVE SPOKEN TO ONE OF THE AGENTS TODAY AND SHE HAS GIVEN ME THE AGENCY'S NO [protected] AND TOLD ME TO RING THEM AND GET THE PAYMENT PICKED.
I HAD CALLED THEM MANY TIMES AND GETTING HARASSED BY FALSE PROMISES BY CITIBANK AGENTS.
Stay way from this company!
More Citibank Complaints & Reviews
- Citibank Credit Card Philippines - citibank 
- Thd / Cbna - incorrect reporting to credit bureaus 
- Citibank London - enquiry 
- Citi Bank, London, U. K. - alerta 
- Citibank - credit card application 
- Citibank - general banking
- Citibank - rollover ira
- Citibank - service - follow through/ extremely poor customer service
- Citibank - corporate account opening issue
- Citibank - minimum payment amount