Citi Visa Card / Un necessary late fee charges are threateing letters

1 Pakistan Review updated:

I am holder of credit card No. [protected]. I submitted my outstanding dues in full through cheque no SB-0175738 on 25th November 2009 amounting to Rs. 300.00 only. The date on the chaque by mistake showed year marked as 03 instead of 09. A leeter No CARD- OPS/IPU/RC2 was issued to me on 26th Nov 2009. Realising the mistake I sent another cheque of the same amount to your bank which was ofcourse credited.
However on 10th December I received letter from your bank making threats that if I would not make my payment in 14 days, you would visit my residence or place of business during working hours to remind me of the payment.
This was all un necessary as I am a client since year 2000 and my credit history with your bank has been adorable.
In view if the above I have the right to ask you that:
1. The late fee shown in december statement may be immediately reversed.
2. An appropriate apology letter must be sent to me for using the tactics not acceptable to me as being an old and reputasble member.
If the above actions are not taken by you under intimation to me within 10 days, I will cut the credit card and send the same to you. I will also ask my family and friends to do the same.
Thanks.
Dr. Ittaqa Hussain
Cell: +[protected]
Add: 194 P, Block 2
PECHS. Karachi
Pakistan
An early acknowledgement of this letter shall be appreciated.

Comments

• Dr
      11th of Feb, 2010

I fully agree with the complaints of Dr. Hussain.
    If he doesnot get the proper reply to our satisfaction, I will also cut my card and send it to you. dr. farzana Hussain Credit card NO. 4941 2201 1234 3023