Citi Trendsmanagement (regional and district manager)

I never thought I would leave Citi Trend. I was there so much they called me Mrs. Citi Trends. I was always looking for ways to make it better. I had a visit from a secret shopper who stayed at my store was an example of what a Citi Trends should look like. Then I became Injured but I still came back working harder than ever. It's harder when you're hurt to keep up but I keep going. My DM stated as long as I have a job you have a job I know what you can do and I know you can do it again. I pushed myself and ended up with a second injury. Note so easy with two injuries. But this time I came back to a 90 probation. I was told by my regional manager these people don't know you these are all new people don't come in here passing people telling them what to do when I was told that I had a emergency that was the best and additional 45 hours to help me get back to where the store needs to be. I was told I had a better staff which pertained of mostly managers that they kept a start up while I was gone and I should have no problem now. Later I was told I was only allowed to use 10 hours and that we had to make it work from there Per the regional manager. This associates allowing them to only work one day but I have all managers and this is the best staff that knows what to do. So I wasn't worried until I started getting written up for things to Stephanie and I went through my business checking off things that were done taking pictures to make sure they knew it was done but it wasn't enough it was already set in stone but I wasn't going to be there the acting in my tea remainder acting store manager and I was written out before my 90 days was out. When you have worked so hard for a place for eight years is hard to understand that because you got hurt you were let go and he was sad to be for compliance I tried to contact the CEO Mr. Jim Dunn To explain I was not able to reach him but I left him two messages never heard back from him. Is not only customers that you have to take care of you have to make sure your associates are OK as well until you realize your associate so important they were always be a hair over town when someone dedicated their self to a company and in the end you just let them go something needs to be done. After eight years with the company I got written out in less than two months someone needs to check themselves and find out what is going on in district 22 if not the CEO then someone higher. I hope and pray this which is the right person. This is my work.

Te