Citi Residential Lending / escrow

1 P O 11000Santa Ana, CA, United States Review updated:

In July 2008 we received a letter stating that escrow would be add to our mortgage loan because we fail to pay our property taxes for the year of 2007. Gave them a call told them taxes had been paid in April, 2008 was told that they would make a note on our account. Again in September we received the same letter saying our payment was going up, this was doing IKe, we faxed over everything to them showing where we had paid the taxes and asked them not to add escrow to our account. We call the tax accessor in October 2008 to find out that their was a credit on our account, called Citi told them about the credit, at that time they was to get the refund and credit the escrow on our account, as of December 16, 2008 the credit was still at the tax accessor office. On December 26, 2008 Citi Residential made another tax payment, causing my mortgage payment to go up, again we paid our property taxes. This is causing a bid problem in our life.

Comments

• Ro
      5th of May, 2009
    Citi Residential Lending - Put a hole in our credit
    6825 132nd St Ct E
    Washington
    Phone: 253-531-9403

My husband and I refinanced our home November of 2008. The paperwork was signed on November 21, 2008 and CITI Residential is claiming that they did not recieve a payment in December. WE WERE NOT EVEN WITH CITI RESIDENTIAL IN DECEMBER!!! They reported it to the credit bureau and now we have a huge hole in our credit . We work very hard to keep our credit in excellent condition and now I can't even find a number for those ###. GRRRRR.