Citi Residencial Lending / No re modification of mortgage help

1 Kaneohe, HI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 808 330 1249

My AMC mortgage was sold to Citi Residential Lending. When I started to feel the economic crunch because of the prices of gas and other goods, I asked Citi what options where available to refinance or modify my loan. Citi representatives said they wanted to see what they could do about my mortgage. However, the Citi Reps would not tell me the different options until I provide all financial information first. I wanted to know the possible options before going through the process. I did not want to be "stuck" not knowing what I was getting into...again. To date Citi does not like to work with HUD Hope organizations to refinance or to modify the mortgages for the consumer. I pay $2500, interest only. The loan will readjust in February 2009...but not to a lower rate.

Pa

Comments

3rd of Dec, 2008

We are on the same situation we had AMC they sold to Citi, we asked for loan modification, we gave our financial status and they said (by phone on that second) "you don;t qualifies for the loan modification try next week"

Have you received any answer or help, please help us if you know how. We pay $1, 800.00 on our mortgage.

• Ni
      12th of Feb, 2009

Citi residencial sent us anotice last month stating we needed flood insurance we went to our town hall to inquire if our home in a flood zone area, they were kind enough to give us documentation which in fact states that we are outside of a zone area and don not needflood insurance. Citi went and purchase flood insurance and tacked it to our mortgage, in the mean time cti has change names, now their new alias is AHMSI and our motgage has escalated from 1354.00 to 1500. This issue is in dispute.
    Do you feel my pain?