Citi Finance / Calling for the wrong person

India Review updated:

I am getting 4-5 calls per day from Citi Finance for wrong person. I have told them several times that this number is not the number of the person they are asking for. Then also I'm getting calls. Please do something they are irritating me everyday.

Comments

Su
  8th of Nov, 2008
ihad purchased a washing mashine on loan from you in 8 installments i had give you the 8 checks and after one check cashing your agent had been come to my house he was saying that the sign on second and third check is not matching with original signs and he had taken the two installments cash from me and was give me the receipt slip of two installments after finishing my case bank has cash my one checks which was not matching with my original signs in this way the bank has collected 9 installments insted of being 8 installments from me i want to say please give my one installment which is of 666 rupess and give me my remaining one check in which the signs is not matching with original signs if you not pay me then i will go consumer court and case on you on this matter please contact me on my phone number is 91-9888183251, 9463728290, 0183-2585150
Re
  20th of Oct, 2009

Citi Finance - Harrassing phone calls
Citi Finance

Recieve 5 or more calls, during day and night! Even after 9PM. My loan is only one month in the arrears! These people charge late fees, give deferrments, and still harrass you! Am filing bankrupcty, not giving them one more cent!

CitiFinancial Servicing Logo CitiFinancial Servicing