Citi Cards / Scam and cheating

Citi cards has misapplied my credit card payments for a year now. And despite furnishing proof they still haven't corrected the situation and there is noone to contact in their misapplied payments department. Customer service says something different everytime. Initially they told me to fax the Misapplied Payments department which I did 5 times, yet finally after 5 months I get a letter from the misapplied payments department reading "they understand I am disputing some payments, however they cannot proceed unless I provide copies of my checks". But I did that already 5 times. I even went to a Citibank Representative and he faxed my check copies as well. I suggest avoiding Citi Credit Cards.

Va

Comments

Sc
  13th of Jul, 2009

I schedule my payments on line and twice in the last 4 months my payment was not credited by Citicards. All of my other payments for other bills were correct. Citicards is committing fraud to collect extra interest and late fees in this manner. I called to complain and was talked down to by their representative who reluctantly admitted that there may be a "glitch" in the system.