Citi Card / payment

I had a citi cards, I ended up getting divorced and didn't have a job. I couldn't make payments on this credit card. It went to collections, the people there were so rude the way they talked to you, i haven't recieved a statement in almost 2 years. They put a leverage on my name and as soon as i started a checking account they wiped all my money out of it. I am out 1040 dollars. Nobody can get it back. I have tried contacting them many times trying to come up with a payment plan and they won't do it.

Je

Comments

• Th
      17th of Feb, 2012

I paid My Citi Health Card in full on February 9th of this year in access of $500.00. Because they received it four days late they sent me a bill for $407.00!! Which didn't reflect my payment in full When I called them about the over-site they said they wanted $40.00 as a late fee. Please don't consider using this line of credit even as a desperate measure. The customer service is terrible, they speak to their customers in a rude and condescending manner. I intend to report them to the better business bureau. Each complainant needs to file a report with the BBB. No paying customer should be treated disrespectfully.