Citi Bank - Mumbai, India / loan recovery problem
I have taken a personal loan of 2.5lakh from citi bank almost one and half years and paying all emis, I am paying emi on every 10th of the month.
Bank is asking me to pay emis on 1st by ecs where my salary credits after 3rd or 4th of every month. Due to this I have been treated as default by the citi bank and other bank. My bank record got negative. Now I want to apply for a fresh loan but I can't where I think I am not in faults.
Every month citi bankers are calling all the time and disturbing my daily routing work and due to I have been lat down by my family and neighbors. I lost my dignity.
In feb2007 bank hits emi on 7th without intimation and send a recovery man to collect the cash payment on 9th feb2007. I was deposited 16000/- on 9th feb2007 in the hsbc account as I thought 10th is ecs date. Again the same man came for cash recovery on sunday morning 8am. My sunday gone for toss again I lost my family faith. I was with my relatives on the day. Imagine what could have happen to me. I lost my image.
Beware of citi bank - mumbai, india!
More Citi Bank - Mumbai, India Complaints & Reviews
- Citibank Credit Card Philippines - citibank 
- Thd / Cbna - incorrect reporting to credit bureaus 
- Citibank London - enquiry 
- Citi Bank, London, U. K. - alerta 
- Citibank Nri - dishonest business practises 
- Citibank San Bruno - customer service
- Citibank - transaction on account from zoosk
- Citibank - home depot card
- Citibank - Citibank Account Specialist Rapid response team
- Citibank - customer service