Citi Bank / citibank credit card not received

India Review updated:

Hi,

I am having salary account in Citibank from last 2 years on behalf of that one your executive (Vijay Kumar) called me up & said that my Gold Citibank Credit Card is approved, for that I need to fill the Application form will receive the card in next 15 days after filling the form. One of the executive came to my office & I completed necessary formalities. But, I didn’t receive the Credit Card till yet. It is almost 3 months now.

I complained the same on India Service [[protected]@citi.com] on 26th Feb 2010, I put reminder several times regarding the status. Now they are telling me that they have not received my application after more than one & half month stating that they have already reverted on my mail but I didn’t get any response from their side. In that mail they have stated that they tried to call me but I did received any call.

I just want to know where my form is & necessary documents gone, I have the customer copy of my application form. This is not the solution which I am expecting, simply saying that they haven’t received the form. This is a security issue for a customer because some of my important details are mentioned in that application form along with photocopy of necessary proofs. I sent the mails to their Nodal officers also but are also not reverting anything. Neither they have sent an acknowledgment mail for the confirmation on my mail. This is not the way they should react to their customers.

This is my worst Customer Service experience.

Kindly look into the matter ASAP or If you are unable to track then I have to take some legal action against this issue.

Comments

• Sy
      8th of Oct, 2010

Hi
    My name Syed Shabeer.A i have applied for the credit card and i have given all the documents to the executive around 3 months back ... once in 15 days im getting a call saying that my card is approved but again and again they are asking for the documents . They have taken my id proof and photo but so for i have not recived my card . Is there any body to look in to this matter...

Thanks & Regards