Citi Bank / paid for my personnel loan and readycredit

1 India Review updated:

HI
My name is Praduman Singh Behl, I had taken a personnel loan and ready credit from citi bank N.A. mumbai it was in the year 2005. I was paying my loan in time untill last of year 2006. I paid the loan amount in full in feb 2007 by dd of 75000/= as they said that was the remaining amount.Also Paid the ready credit off first in march 2006 paying 60000 and then paied the rest as i had withdrawn the money in month of april. in 4 installments each installment of 8674.(paid in december, Jannuary, febuary and maych) an total of 34696/=, As per citi banks instructions. But it has been over two years they have not closed my bank account even after giving reapeated reminders . They are harrising me and my family members with constant threatning phone calls ands letters increasing the amount each month. Please help me stop this harrasment and get me the compenssation for the mental trauma that i and each of my family members have gone through.
Thanking You
Praduman Singh Behl
+[protected]

Comments

• Sr
      18th of Sep, 2009

Dear Sir,

Myself Sagar Mal Rathi, I have taken car loan under a/c No. CEC1160729594, Car No : MH 04 Y 3949 & Model No : 1998 which i have paid outstanding loan amount on Nov'06. But i am sorry to inform u that still i dint get NOC from the bank. Kindly send me NOC copy urgently to my address which is -
    A-102 Tirumala Apt.
    Ujjawal Nanda HS. So.,
    Near Ryan Intl. School,
    Evershine Nagar,
    Link Road, Malad W
    Mumbai 400 064

Do the needful as soon as possible.
    Sagar Mal Rathi
    rathi_1960@yahoo.com

• Ka
      19th of Sep, 2009

Dear Sir,
    Myself Kanta Devi Rathi, have taken car loan under a/c no. AUO 752 8371457 & my car name & No. was Opel Astra - DN 09 B 1178 . I have paid full outstanding amount on dated Nov'07 but sorry to inform you that still i dint get NOC Copy. So Please send me urgently to my address which is -
    A-102 Tirumala Apt.

rathi_1960@yahoo.com

• Sm
      19th of Sep, 2009

Dear Sir,
    Myself Vishnu S Rathi, I have taken car loan under Ag no.CEJ7521102231 car name and No. was Maruti 800 - MH 06 AF 3642 has already been given to Mr. Nilesh Tanna having his address at 1505, challenger tower no.4, Thakur village, Kandivali (East), Mumbai 400 101 towards the adjustment of the amount & Mr. Tanna has taken the vehicle with all responsibility and risks which i have informed to the Bank on 1/08/08 & also informed to the concerned police station and R.T.O. about this case on the same day. & i agree that this is my liability to clear the a/c But feeling very sorry to inform you that now I am unable to pay due amount of this car loan I got heavy loss in my business in the year of 2006. I tried my best to clear all the outstanding amounts but now I don’t have capacity to pay due amounts. & now I am completely depended on my relatives and My credibility is also zero in other banks due to name in CIBIL.. I have informed over telephone to Recovery department executives of your bank about my current position. Now its my polite request with bank to settle this loan with the small value with considering my position.

Do the needful as soon as possible
    Vishnu S Rathi