Citco / Poor service i was greatly disrespected i will never use a citco again

1 United States

On the morning of march 7 th at eleven o'clock am I entered the Citco gas station.Approching the counter I proceeded to inquire on the price of the cigars that were sold one at a time . the clerk told me a higher price than I had paid earlier so I then asked the man when the store changed the price on the cigars . His answer was short and flippant .He told me that the price has always been there and I would know if I came in the store more often .Now, I have been going into this store every morning to buy my cigars for a month now and knew that the price change had to be recent . Anyways he refused to help me at this point and propceeded to take three people from behind me . I was told that he would not help me because I was wasting his time .I guess it is a waste of time for a consumer in this economy to inquire about the products sold behinde the counter espeacally when said products are not on display .I was called a ### had a pack of tops flung at me and then was told that I would not be back in his store . When asked the clerk refused to give his name or the name of the store owner at the time he was tho only clerk working the counter .(I have never seen this clerk working in this store before)