Cit Bank Bill Me Later, Inc. / contact information
I had never heard of Bill Me Later, Inc. until I received a letter stating that they "regret that we are unable to approve me for service at this time" because they were "unable to verify some of the information that was provided with the purchase request"!
I never applied for this service, and when I tried to correct this mistake, I found that the letter did not contain a telephone number that I could contact, or even provide the name of someone to speak with. I was informed that if I had a need to respond the the letter, I would have to contact them at their P.O. address at the top of the letter!
I did find a customer service number on the internet, and I was informed that their representative had no more information than I did, not a telephone number or name to contact, and that I should write a letter to the P.O. address.
Then I was counseled to call three credit agencies and put a fraud alert on my credit cards, but there might be a cost for this! I know she was trying to help, but this is ridiculous! How can a professional corporation send out a letter without providing the means to be contacted if there is a question or problem? Especially in this day when credit fraud is so prevalent, not to be able to get answers after receiving this letter is frustrating.
I do believe the Better Business Bureau will be involved with this company in the not to distant future if their practices don't change.
More Cit Bank Bill Me Later, Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- Bill Me Later - Fraud 
- Webbank c/o Bill Me Later, Inc. - recent request for a account 
- Cit Bank c/o Bill Me Later, Inc. - Letter I received 
- Bill Me Later - Bill me later system sucks! 
- Bill Me Later - 90 days to pay scam 
- Bill Me Later - payments
- Bill Me Later - They wanted to get money from me as soon as possible
- Bill Me Later - BML set as default to PayPal???? 
- Bill Me Later - Horrible Customer Service
- Bill Me Later - PayPal's Bill Me Later Scam