CIT BANK / MY PAYMENT WENT UP

114 SE Crestwood st.

Lee’s Summit, MO 64063

Account # [protected]

To: Whom this may concern,

On December 12, 2008 I called in to make a payment over the phone in the amount of $2, 749.44. I explained to the associate on the phone that this particular payment was for December and January. This should have covered 1, 374.72 both December and January for a total of 2, 749.44.

On January 12, 2009, I received a statement showing an increase in my mortgage payment for the amount of $1642.01. My original payment was 1, 374.72; this is an increase of $276.51 from what I have been paying. With the economy being so bad I was frustrated about the increase and called in to ask about the difference in payment on around December 12th 2008 and the associate I spoke with assured me that my escrow should not have increased to this amount and this was a mistake on behalf of “Cit Bank” and that it would be corrected.

On January 24th 2009 I looked up my account to verify the payment I made for December and January. When doing so I noticed that the payment of 2, 749.44 I made on December 12th 2008, 2034.47 was applied to interest and 447.68 was applied towards my principle. This is clearly a mistake by Cit Bank. I have talked to several people regarding the issue and there has been no resolution. I only want my mortgage to be converted back to $1374.72. I have left several messages for managers but no one has returned my calls. If I continue to be ignored I will be forced to contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint with attorney generals office about this situation.

Please contact me contacted me by phone at [protected], or e-mail me at lamora.brown@yahoo.com.

Lamora E. Brown