Cisinks.com / Stay away

1 US Review updated:

Bought 3 CIS systems, stopped working after two weeks of usage ( i had not started using them until the second month after the purchase). The chips got burnt, and asked for replacement chips. They sent used chips, which were burnt too, so my printers do not recognize the cartridges. I called them after to let them know about this and they did not answer my phone calls. They ignored my emails, and when I finally told them that I would report them to the BBB they sent an email back saying "uuuh, now we're scared". They are very rude and you have to call either from another phone number or hide your number to get them to pick up. And when they do...lousy experience. Do not buy from these guys. The same company runs CISINKS.com and that's where I bought the CIS from. Stay away from this company and hopefully they'll go out of business.

Ma

Comments

• Ci
      Jul 28, 2010

My name is Peter and I'm the customer service manager here at CisInks.com. I'm surprised to have found this similar posting posted by some disgruntled customer anywhere and everywhere on the internet. This attempt to discredit our company hasn't stopped us from helping customers save money on their prints. We strive to provide the best customer service possible by answering e-mails promptly, providing technical support over the phone when needed and helping out customers in any way possible. If you have any questions or concerns in regards to our products or services, feel free to contact us at our number below. Thank you for your time and we hope you have a great day!

Peter Ngo
    CisInks.com
    [protected]
    9:30am-5:00pm (PST) M-F

• Br
      Aug 14, 2010

Is there a way to remove this? Not only was this posted here, but a bit of googling revealed three other sites at least where this was posted. This user is clearly doing something illegal- slander. I hope cisinks.com has already taken measures against this person, and hopefully this person is at minimum in prison due to a either a harassment or slander lawsuit. A response such as "Uhh, we're scared now" is clearly not warranted unless the company was being harassed, and what this person is doing is clearly by legal definition slander to a company, both of which land you in prison if pursued by the company involved.

• Je
      Jul 21, 2016

I have found this to be just slander from a disgruntle customer who seems to can't follow instructions. I'll have to admit, i've had tempered moments when i first started out to try this system, but luckily after time and after a few calls and instructions from customer service techs, they have have been very helpful in starting me up, even though they were blunt about the my faults in doing procedures, only reminds me that they are the professionals here and im only to learn. thanks.