Cirro Energy / Lies, lies, lies

I had a 1 yr contract at set price; they did not notify me at the end of contract to see if I wanted to renew; more than doubled my rates without notice and now want $600.00 over and above the contract price.

When called about it, they said they would renew my contract and rescind the overage; LIED, LIED, LIED!

They are scamming Texans and should be kicked out of Texas Electricity Market.

Ro

Comments

• Co
      31st of Oct, 2009

I also switched our church account to Cirro. (We are a small church with 2 - 5ton AC units. They quoted .066 KW plus AEP line charges. Which was projected via the phone around .08-10 KW I understand. AEP line charge is .28 kw plus. Cirro said Because when we turn on the 2 AC units within 2 mintues of each other and the lights it creates a demand that AEP says you are a high demand user thus .28KW line charge. My bill says I paid 38.53 cents a kw. So am I scammed or are they right. I was better off with CPL. They never charged us like this.

• Co
      31st of Oct, 2009

I have the same usage practices when I was with CPL (Direct Energy) I never paid more than .23 kw in June 2009 I had a bill around $275.00 in the heat, I awitch to CIRRO and my bill for September/October @ 440 KW used is $169.00 plus tax. Either CPL(Direct Energy) is in Collusion with AEP on Line Rate Charges or CIRRO Energy is pocketing the difference. What do you think...

• Kj
      11th of Feb, 2010

THESE PEOPLE ARE LIKE POLITICIANS, LIAR CENTRAL ! ! THEY ISSUED AN ORDER TO THE SERVICE PROVIDER TO DISCONNECT ME FOR NON PAYMENT WHEN THEY WERE DEAD WRONG ! ! THEN, WHEN I CALLED THEM ABOUT IT, THEY DENIED IT ! ! I GOT THE PROVIDER TO SEND ME A FAX IMMEDIATELY OF THE ORDER. THE ### ARE NOTHING BUT LYING SACKS OF TURDS.

• Sh
      15th of Jul, 2011

I have a $30 charge on my credit report because of these people. When I called in, I was treated like a little kid by some guy that sounded like he was 15. That was by far, the most unprofessional dealing I have ever had with a supposed "company."