Circuit City / Terrible service!
What a lack of professionalism, First of all I opened an account with Circuit City and got a very generous credit limit. Upon getting this credit limit I went to their web site and started looking up large lcd tv's (wanting to purchase one). I finally found one that I wanted to get along with a 5 year warranty, surround sound system, blue ray player etc. So I called the Ocala store directly several times for an hour and a half and they would not answer their phones. So I than started calling the Villages of Lady Lake store for another hour and a half and still no answer. (THIS WAS ON A SATURDAY AFTERNOON). So than I decided to go to the store personally and order the merchandise, I was told by the salesman the merchandise was in stock and would be delivered the following day. I was also told that I would be receiving a call in the morning to get an approximate time of delivery. My wife stayed home and canceled a birthday luncheon with her sister and daughter to be home for the phone call and delivery. You guessed it the call nor products never came, so my wife kept calling the store for 3 hours and was never successful in getting thru. So again we had to drive to the store and explain our situation to a manager, he told us the merchandise order was canceled by the warehouse because the merchandise was not in stock and we should have received a call (NEVER DID) so we canceled our entire order and the manager did not even try to save the sale or make us happy in any way. OH BY THE WAY WE WERE BY THE PHONE WHERE A YOUNG GIRL WAS STANDING AND THE PHONE RANG ONCE, SHE PICKED IT UP PUT IT ON AUTOMATIC HOLD AND PLAYED WITH HER FINGERNAILS. Needless to say I will never shop there again.
More Circuit City Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Circuit City Credit Card - Chase/ Circuit City 
- Circuit City / Element LCD TV - Misleading customer service! 
- Circuit City And Assurant Solutions - Why you shouldn't buy anything from liquidation 
- Circuit City Advantage Protection Plan - They don't honor their extended warranties nor is it hassle free! 
- The Warranty Group / Circuit City Advantage Plan - LACK OF ACTION / PASS THE BUCK 
- Circuit City Stores - Poor service 
- Circuit City - Low cost- not worth the time & frustration
- Circuit City - It is a complete waste of your time 
- Circuitcity.com - Do not believe anything in the why buy from us link
- Circuit City - Return policy nightmare