Circuit City / honor warranty/city assure,

1 p.o. box 771391Coral Springs, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 561-756-6613

i purchased lap top from circuit city, purchased 4 year extra coverage, now circuit city is out of business city assure does not want to take care of problems. i paid 549.99 for coverage. problems fan, lap top over heat and fan makes a lot of noise, battery will not hold charge, also screen fads in and out of bright ness . my ticket #[protected]. called and spoke to city assure and got run around. i feel all the problems with lap top it should be replaced. toshiba satellite a105s4334. please advise next step.

bruce kozlin

Comments

• Mi
      6th of Apr, 2009

I need to know how I can reinstate my lepsed advantage protection plan on my camcorder brand pan model pvgs9 thanks Michelle Lovely.

• Mi
      6th of Apr, 2009

My advantage protection plan lapsed. I would like to know if I could get it reinstated and where I could take the camcorder to get it fixed?

• Al
      29th of Sep, 2009

Bruce, check your terms and conditions, I bought my computer in 2008 and my basic coverage covered a ONE time battery replacement and a ONE time screen replacement. Assurant Solutions took over the service plans for electronics purchased after 2006.

1-800-555-4615.

im suprised you paid 549 $ for coverage, seems awfully high, what did you get? The accidental damage plan??

If you still feel you are not getting help, speak to managers, if they dont help you can always contact the better business burea or even state attorney general, but attempts to repair must first be made. Gather up all your reciepts, statements and whatever has proof of your purchases.