Circuit City / Extremely disrespectful customer service!
I have a complaint against Zach (store manager). He approached me and asked me if I had any questions, and I told him that the sony laptop model vgnc140B was on sale at compusa for $1099 cash and that the same model was offered at Circuit City for $1249 - $150 rebate. He said it was the same thing, but I told him that I would have to pay taxes on the $1249, and he said that it wasn't his fault, and that he would not match the price, and if I wanted it for that price to just go to compusa and buy it there. He was very rude and his tone of voice was extremely aggressive. I told him that he was not being professional and he said, "yeah Ok." I said that as the manager he should have better communication with customers and he said again, "Yeah, Ok." He also said, " you want to get it cheaper and the answer is NO." As a long term customer, I deserve better treatment and I would appreciate it if this individual gets some kind of reprement for such disrespect. I am a US ARMY combat verteran and I deserve better treatment. I just asked him a question and he was extremely disrespectful. Maybe it was my accent that he thinks gave him the right to treat me that way. Individuals like Zuch should not be allowed to be in charge of Circuit City stores because I have always made my electronic purchases at circuitcity and I deserve better, much better.
More Circuit City Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Circuit City Credit Card - Chase/ Circuit City 
- Circuit City / Element LCD TV - Misleading customer service! 
- Circuit City And Assurant Solutions - Why you shouldn't buy anything from liquidation 
- Circuit City Advantage Protection Plan - They don't honor their extended warranties nor is it hassle free! 
- The Warranty Group / Circuit City Advantage Plan - LACK OF ACTION / PASS THE BUCK 
- Circuit City Stores - Poor service 
- Circuit City - Low cost- not worth the time & frustration
- Circuit City - It is a complete waste of your time 
- Circuitcity.com - Do not believe anything in the why buy from us link
- Circuit City - Return policy nightmare