Circlelens.netScam

I placed an order for 3 colored lenses on Oct 12th 2014 by using paypal checkout. The invoice and website said the items will ship to me between 5 & 7 weeks. At 8 weeks I still did not receive my items. I emailed the seller with no response. I then went to paypal to file a resolution for missing merchandise. They immediately denied me due to the fact their policy is that a resolution must be filed within 45 days. At this point the seller replied that they had gotten my payment. I said to them of course you did I paid upfront but where is the items. Circlelens.net played ignorant and said well it takes 7 weeks. I said yes I know its been now 8 weeks. Then email tag began so I went to the better business bureau. I felt if Paypal credited Circlelens.net with taking money from customers they should at least check up on the site to see the time frame of the items sent and how it does not coincide with paypal policy. Circlelens.net responded saying that the manufacturer is delayed. So I said was my order from Oct ever given to them at all and why did not this store contact me to tell me that the items are delayed??? I was so upset I wanted these for the winterholidays. I asked for a refund so I can get a replacement and their answer was "No you cant JUST BECAUSE". I was livid... at this time the better business bureau and me putting paypal on blast got a response. I got a unofficial refund from Paypal as a courtesy and Circlelens.net still takes paypal. Im so upset.. Dont order from them... they are a scam.

Mi