Circle Of Hope Girls' Ranch / neglect and abuse

1 hummansville, Missouri, United States Review updated:

I went to this boarding school for 15 months, I finally convinced my parents I needed out of this place. Boyd would minipulate the girls not to tell the social workers what was really going on and if we did and we didnt win the case the girls that told the truth would get punished! Or put a black shirt which means you get treated lower and fed less, girls got there faces shoved in puke. Grantid they puked cuase they were being restained for over 3 hours. Boyd spit in the girls faces while he was an inch away screaming at them. (considered murder cuase you can get aids through saliva) a married staff member had sex with one of the girls there and boyd and steph told the girls not to say a word about it and that they took care of it and all parents were notified no parents were notified. A 9 year old was forced to eat huge amounts of food just becuase she was still hungry. We did not get fed enough, I was on the wall for god knows what and I was given a plate of bones with barely any chicken meet on them and steph was serving the food. I remember. And I barely got fed. If you asked for more food you got push ups and got made fun of. Girls got scared to ask. If girls that are in there now say anything boyd and steph will make things harder on you. And shove all of the things you tell your rents or s. S in your face and make your life there hell. We wore dirty underwear and clothes we looked dirty and gross, I had self asteem issues but that was the "purpose" I guess to not feel like a women and feel like the worst thing ever. We worked alot I lost so much weight being there, hardly sleeping, hardly eating, and working way too much, then there was the excersizes you had to do for behavior, you had to keep working till you passed out and we got put in push up position till our fingers were numb and out back was aching, and if we didnt keep our back straight the whole time we were put there longer. 5 minute showers, 1 minute to undress, 3 minutes to clean yourself, 1 minute to dress. Bad hegeine. Were teens not in the #ing military. We didnt ask for this. We got like 2 minutes to take a flippin #. We hardly ate. How in the hell are we gonna take a huge enough # for these ppl? And if it was big enough we had to take medomulso or whatever < (I loled.) I was depressed the whole time and if you showed any sign of depression you got push ups for now being "happy" and docked down shirts cuase you werent "right with god" well boyd and steph your not right with god. Who treats teenagers like this? Not even your own kids wanna follow your footsteps. Jesus. I attempted suicide in church I tryd suffercating myself I could not handle it. Im 18 now I got there when I was 14 and out when I was 16, im still phycologically damaged from it. Girls got brainwashed. Look media if you want a good story. Talk to the girls who know whats really going on. Girls went hungry and that place just disgusts me. I feel really bad for the girls that are there now. Noone should have to go through that. And also there education system was a jjokee I was in the 9th grade and they put me in like 5th grade, I had no high school credits when I got out. They also try to brainwash the girls into stayin there forever and thats the "best thing". This is not the next best option for your children, disipline your own kids, understand your teens and be a flippin parent.

Comments

• Ba
      8th of Jan, 2011

While I believe that many adolescents may need the harsh reality of a "boot camp" like atmosphere in order to get their lives straight, there should be zero tolerance for abuse. You are 18 now, maybe you should try to find some of the previous residents who were living there when you were there and get some testimonials to your local Congressman/woman or take it to the press. Use your voice proactively now, you're an adult.

• Sl
      8th of Jan, 2011

That is awful. I am glad that your parents got you out of the boarding school from hell. It sounds like you and the other girls were seriously abused. Seriously consider making a complaint to the child protective services that the school is located in. There is no excuse for any resident of a boarding school to be treated that way. Think of all the girls still living in that hell currently. My prayers and thoughts are with you. You should seriously consider getting counseling for the abuse you had to endure at that facility. You might also want to share with your parents what you went through. I hope your life is better now. Don't ever let those two horrible people define who you are. Your strong and courageous, and I am glad your parents made the choice to get you out of there. Take care...

25th of May, 2018

@slynn1 I can personally say from experience that this boarding school is as horrible as she explains it! I remember when I first got there, they treated me like I was one of their own, and then I started making the tiniest of mistakes and they started treating me like [censored]. I was sent there in july of 2017 as a 13 year old girl, and got out december of 2017 as a 14 year old girl. I have always had a difficult time remembering things, especially long paragraphs, even chapters in any kind of book of any sort, and they forced the girls to memorize colossians chapter 3, ephesians chapter 6, philippians chapter 4, and all 176 verses of psalms 119, and if we didn't have them memorized within three months of being there, we were forced to stand on the wall and read them over and over again until we memorized them. my name is autumn ice and unlike whoever this mallory girl is, i'm sorry, you need to learn the difference between good people and abusive people who even their own kids are disgusted by them!! boyd and stephanie householder, i'm calling you out!!! I lost so much weight during my 5 month stay at this wretched ranch you guys call a "place of god"!! I have seen the light now, and am now living the life of an lds (the church of jesus christ of the latter day saints) girl!!! I have never met such horrid people! boyd once had me convinced he was actually trying to help, but as I drove home, my step-mother was explaining how he was claiming they hadn't payed anything for the 5 months I was there!!! all I could think was, "that little liar!!! trying to scam my parents out of money that they needed to keep my older sister able to do the things she wanted to do!" I was livid!! and may I add, since I left, i've been doing some research on this place, and if I may recall seeing, boyd and stephanie householder are not licensed to teach or counsel students!!! as stated by the state of missouri, they have no record of a circle of hope girls ranch and boarding school in their files!!! that got me even more interested, so I dove deeper into my research, and lo behold, in about 2010 I believe it said, a girl went missing from circle of hope and hasn't been seen since. how about you explain that one to me, mallory, huh? I boldly remember being forced to work outside as a black shirt while the other girls got nice warm showers, and then after everyone else was done taking showers, was then allowed to go inside, change out of my smelly, dirty, sweaty work clothes, and given a barely luke warm five minute shower, then expected to work while the other girls enjoyed reading along with their bibles while listening to fun and inspiring devotionals, and when we were done eating that stuff they claimed to our parents was "healthy" food, we were forced as black shirts to place our hands flat on the table because we "couldn't be trusted". I have never seen so many girls act so fake to get out of a place that was supposed to help them. and oh dear god, if we spoke the truth about what was really going on in a letter, or a phone call, the letter was ripped up, or thrown away or the phone was hung up by whatever supervisor was listening to our conversation with our family, which in all honesty should be private in my opinion. within my first week, we were weed eating on the side of the road, and the girls who weren't doing the weed eating, were expected to rake up whatever was tossed about and chopped up by the weed eater, and guess what? no water break for two hours straight!!! and if we asked for one, we were given push-ups or up downs, even if we knew it was past the hour limit for a water break. the policy is supposed to be, a water break every hour on the hour, and a bathroom break every two hours on the hour. when I mentioned to my parents that I was afraid I would be judged based on my scars, which were from self-mutilation, boyd mocked me in front of all the girls, pointing out that there were other girls there with worse scars. it's not like I didn't realize that already, because thank you boyd, but I do have two eyes, that can see perfectly fine on their own, they don't need your guidance to see things, because I had taken notice to things like that. more than once I wanted to attempt to get a message across to my parents that I was going to attempt suicide, at this point I didn't really know how I was going to [censored], but I was gonna go through any measure possible to free myself from that hellhole! even if that meant going to literal hell, I was willing enough!! more than once I was convinced that I wasn't ever going to amount to anything in life, and from then on, i've actually believed that statement. now I always wonder why i'm such a [censored] up, and how I ended up in that place! I was restrained for about an hour based on my lack of being able to handle a workout in my first month, boyd pressed his fingers into the back of my jaw, right around my ear area and left a bruise. I fell asleep crying that night due to the pain, I curled up in a little ball and cried until there were no more tears left to cry in my eyes. I highly suggest finding a way to shut this place down before it has a chance to hurt more girls!! why am I not doing it myself you may ask, because therefore I am a minor and cannot legally file a lawsuit against them in any means, but plan on it when I become an adult. the school they claim they provide should belong in a barrel and burned to the ground, because it's complete [censored]!!! if there really was a schooling to place in that barrel, because if there was a chance of being able to do that, the chances are slim to none, because the schooling part of the "boarding school" barely exists!!! I don't know how these girls are handling it now, but I hope that one day, boyd and stephanie see the real consequences behind not the girl's actions, but their own actions. no, i'm not saying the girls there were perfect little angels that didn't deserve to be there, not by a long shot, because even I will admit, I deserved to be there, but whether or not I deserved to be there isn't the issue at hand at this current moment, now is it? no, it isn't. my point is, the girls there now, and myself don't and never will deserve to be treated the way boyd and stephanie householder treat them, and myself when I attended the place. i'm sick of people defending the place, even when they went there themselves and have witnessed the way they treat those girls!!! after this, i'm gonna go find some more things to research them on! in a place like this, you never know how many secrets it may hold, i'm out for now, if you have any questions regarding my experience with coh, please contact me at [protected]@gmail, com

6th of Dec, 2018

@Autumn Ice Hi. My name is Mike Fitzgerald. I am a freelance journalist in St. Louis looking into complaints against Circle of Hope. I would look forward to the chance to speak to you. Please contact me at Thx.

17th of Feb, 2019

@Mike Fitzgerald Yes, I would be fine with contacting you!

19th of Feb, 2019

@Mike Fitzgerald But what would I be contacting you at?

21st of Jul, 2011

I feel dumb for even commenting on this. I don't know who posted this but, I was there too. and even though it might not have been the happiest place to be, it was not as terrible as you make it sound. he never spit in anyone's face, things were handled whether you realize it or not. like the story about the staff sleeping with a girl. it was handled!!! I wasn't there for that, but I know enough to know it was handled. I had a very close relationship with bro. house (boyd) and I know everything that ever happened while I was there, being a part of staff. you are being immature. I may not agree with everything, and I don't think some people should be sent there, but that place is not a boot camp from hell or whatever. they went by the bible, and had good standards. harsh on some things, but maybe if you didn't make things worse for yourself you could've had a better time and been closer to god. they did have the wrong idea about somethings no doubt. but they aren't bad people. they truly have good hearts. if you spent time with them like I did and talked to them for real, then you would know. you're being stupid and immature and childish posting this. stop making people feel sorry for you! you were treated the way you are so you would better yourself. I don't know what you did to be on the wall or in a black shirt if you were, but obviously it was for something you did that you probably deserved. I was never busted, on the wall, or anything, because I was truly trying to change because I actually cared. and unlike you, i'm not scared to put my name. this is mallory!!!

• Si
      29th of Dec, 2017

@Mallory W Honey then you need a walk with Jesus because God is not like that! If we was going to suffer for every little thing we do than why did Jesus get whip spit on mock and hung to die for us! God said love one another sorry! What did you do to get the good stuff or how much did your parents pay! I have a young lady in my program who said the same thing this young lady said! There is soooooooo many bad reports about this place on you tube as well! So they all can't be lying! Count your blessings and just because someone tell you they handle something don't believe it! If that person is not in jail than it was not handle! If parents are telling their kids they never got a call about that then the staff lied to you! Just because God spared you the bad treatment don't mean it didn't happen only mean you was not strong enough to go through it and stand in God to know your better than that without giving up on life! The devil knows the strong ones! Just because they speak of the Bible don't make them real Christians! Be Bless and ask God for His wisdom and truth!

23rd of Apr, 2018

@Mallory W Mallory W. You are right. They are very nice people. They talked about you. Good Things!!!

14th of May, 2018

@Mallory W All girls obviously are not going to have the same issues, specially if your a special girl and met his physical criteria for having girls around the pleased his mind in a sick way...girls that had something to offer him of course would get special treatment then those he didnt' care about...just saying. You can't say it was fine just because he made you feel special...not everyone had that experience.

• Da
      14th of May, 2018

@Micknick26 Hello, here to voice my opinion when nobody asked(as usual). I think this place was what I needed. Sometimes you need heavy discipline to get you to wake up. I'll admit, some bad stuff did happen. But ya know: you can't let it anchor you to the ground. Instead, let the things that happen serve as wings. Let these things set you free inside and say: I'm glad this place made me stronger. This placed showed me I had a lot more things to be thankful for. Thank you Mallory for not letting these comments go uncountered with the truth

• Je
      20th of Oct, 2011

mallory how did you live and graduate in texas and work 500miles away i know boyd personally he is a self richous ### and treats those girls bad!

• Je
      20th of Oct, 2011

oh and post a picture of the property and home

29th of Oct, 2012

Brother Householder is the most caring and only wants what is best for the girls.Stop your lying and your manipulating.I graduated from that program and I am so thankful my parents put me there.

23rd of Jun, 2015

The householders helped me a great deal and I want to tell all u girls that want to spread lies about them God is on their side they proved it all the time I was there I went there when I was 11 and got out right before I turned eighteen well on and off. But they treated us how we needed treated and lived by the bible and we were feed plenty and we worked yeah but it was nothing like girls make it out to be and I love the householders and God will bless them and they will not let all these lies get to them they will always give it to God and I admire them for that

• So
      7th of Jul, 2016
    Best Best Advice +4 Votes

that was not true! i just got out of there and although i hate that place i would never lie like that! they are good people. what you get there you deserve! you got push ups for asking for more food because the girl who asked for more food had already eaten like 2 heaping plates.those girls were pigs!!! bro.house cares about the girls, he does what is best. your not there for special treatment you are there because you were a miniuplator, stole, abused, whatever.nobody is sent there because they were so good there parents couldn't deal with you... stop hating and leave them alone! they dont convince any girls to stay there they give an option to them... they are the spirtual people i know and patient.

• Da

@sommerarnett Amen!

30th of Jan, 2018

My sister just got sent there. My mom isnt very believing of things but i had a best friend who went for 2 years and had a similar story as yours. How did you get out before the contract was over?? My sisters been there for 3 days.. may parents say they wont release her until the full 2 years is paid off up front!! I dont know what to do..im the only one fighting with all i got to rescue her.

30th of Jan, 2018

@Micknick26 My sister just got sent there without my knowing by our parents. I finaly pursuaded them its the wrong choice. Now they are stuck in a contract and they said they have to pay $36, 000 up front to release her. How did you get out??

28th of Apr, 2018

I am so overwhelmed with things I need to say I am not exactly sure where to start, so let me start with my name amanda householder. I am the daughter of boyd and stephanie. who better to give you a review on them than a child of their own. when I look back on my childhood I do not see a happy one I remember wanting to die or wanting to skip it entirely and be an adult. when I was about 2 or 3 and still learning to be a human my grandmother called the police on my parents because when they spanked us it was over kill. she would go on to drop the charges nothing would be done, but even stephanie's own mother thought it was over the top. I dreaded sundays! we would get home my brother nate and I would race to see who could get to the bathroom first, because that person would have that much longer to try and pad their underwear with something so our butts would hurt less, but that never mattered because from our neck to our feet would be the target. I remember a time my dad was beating me with a horse crop I was crawling trying my hardest to get away, trying to crawl under a blue rug we had in the living room at the time screaming help me!! nate please help!! he later would tell me in tears that he wanted to help me so bad but he could not. strange I was only 9 but I understood he would have gotten a beating far worse if he had tried to help me. I went to a girl in the home we were first at called hope children's home. I had confided in her that my dad had moved from beating us with horse crops to golf clubs, because a day or two before I witnessed my father beating my brother nate with the fiberglass part of the club. she went to a staff who then went to my father, who sat the staff, the girl and myself down and forced me to say I had lied. when they left I was beaten with the fiberglass part of a golf club. another instance I remember. we had these big silver industrial size mixing bowls that they filled with our candy that was given to us kids for harvest festival. one day they "noticed" a few pieces missing (these bowls were massive no way possible to notice that we had taken 4 pieces off the top, but it was ours anyways) they made him eat the whole bowl of candy until he puked he was 10 or 11. fast forward to him being 12 and a smelly boy, which is normal by the way. the not so normal part is the way my father dealt with it. he made my brother soak his feet in bleach! boyd will say it was watered down bleach. no I got a headache off the smell of it and I was in another room down the hall. I remember hearing him crying and wanting to help him, wanting to just run away, but I was only 10. boyd is always quick to take sides with his favorite people. he likes to think he is sherlock holmes. he say's he investigates which he kinda does, but if he doesn't like your daughter he will not believe your daughter. the last actual beating I got, I was still pushed around afterwards. I was 15 we were at agape still, and the teen group went on a field trip, when we got back I asked my father why it was ok for the other girls to dress "slutty" and talk to boys but I could not. I then explained that while we were out a few girls used their phones to call boys and another had rolled her skirt way up above her knees and made it look as if she had a belly shirt on. he went to the owners and they called everyone in, the girls lied everyone else stayed quiet I stood my ground and was found guilty. when we got home I was bleeding when they were done with what they call spanking. I was then literally thrown into this picture of the 10 commandments they had on the wall and told I would stay there until I could remember all 10, but especially number 9. the next week a picture was developed and they would see the girl had in fact done what I had said. these are just a few instances from before they started their school. I can not count how many times we went to bed starving because we did not clean the house enough or they felt we did something that warranted not being fed a proper meal any child with a developing brain deserves. the worst part is that any adult we told would be convinced that we were just troubled kids lying for attention. not all I have found out now alot really wanted to save us. eventually we were conditioned into thinking that we were wrong and they were right. then they open circle of hope. before I start this part I want to say I am sorry to everyone who had sent their child here due to what I have said in the past online about this place. I was not a parent then. I did not know love or how to connect with you as a parent. I thought what they did was ok but it is not! I would never let my child go through anything like this. at the time they opened, I was 15 going on 16 and the things we were made to do as teenagers to other teenagers is mentally damaging to the developing brain. they have a shirt system which kinda played out like the stanford prison experiment. the higher ups were made to restrain girls who "got out of hand". let me say there is nothing your child can do that makes them deserve this kind of treatment. we were made to sit on other girls pressure points until they were screaming because they were in so much pain, and if boyd felt like it wasn't hard enough we were threatened with being next. it did not matter if they were mentally handicapped you slip out of line, which could be anything. you could look at boyd without smiling and he'd say you have a horrible attitude that needs adjusting or you do not like the food you'd be slammed to the ground and basically choked until you conformed. parents if your daughter is here now please do everything in your power to get them out and if you're looking for help, please do not send your child here. therapy, is so much better than this place.

• Pa
      11th of Jun, 2018

@Berlin Von Mortis I’m so sorry you went through all of this. I suffer from horrible anxiety after only being there 2 1/2 years. I can’t even imagine..but from what I see you are very strong. You have overcome a lot

17th of Jul, 2018

@Berlin Von Mortis Honestly amanda I don't even know if u remember me my name is isabella Campbell I was your little 5 year old buddy ya the good old times lol but anyways I don't know your childhood I don't know what u went through but I'm surprised your acting like this someone who told me to right is know writing a bad review about their own parents not talking to them or just not posting online about them. I did go back when I was 13 and I mean I didn't like it at first but then that place opened my eyes and honestly saved my life your parents and brother are some of the best people that I've had in my life they saved me from myself and because of circle of hope I had a chance to fix my life and most importantly I got saved the only thing I can say is you honestly where a person I looked up to and now you really dissapointed me I have a picture on my phone of you and me when I was younger I was sitting on your lap and you where reading the bible to Me and now I'm like what happened to that amanda?

20th of Jul, 2018

@Bella Campbell You’re disappointed in me?! That’s ok, I can live with that, I can not live with being disappointed in myself anymore. I can not live with getting a call every time someone spoke the truth “Amanda, they got me this time I’m going to go to jail. Please, please go tell them it’s not true.” Then defending them even though I knew deep down what was said was the truth and that I was allowing this to continue that’s ok you can be disappointed in me, but I can not live with covering this up anymore. If they thought what they were doing was right they would not have to call you girls up to defend them every time someone brought forth the truth. They would not hand pick girls to speak with CPS or the FBI when they have come out... they would be able to let anyone come in and sit down with any girl at any table and have a talk with them, but they can’t... because they know what they do is wrong.

20th of Jul, 2018

@Berlin Von Mortis Ok I mean I guess it's your right I don't have a right to tell u what to do but I don't have too agree with you that's all I have to say.

• Ka
      26th of May, 2018

First let me start by saying this. if you weren’t there, or in the persons shoes that comments, then get off their case. there’s nothing like the feeling of being acused of being a liar. I was at that place for 2 years, 6 months of the 24 I was taken advantage of by boyd. he used me for sexual pleasure, and didn’t care that each step he took he was proving himself to be a hypocrite.in the beginning I stood up for him, thinking that he wasn’t that kind of man. but time revealed his true colors. he told me in the beginning that if I ever told anyone he would call me a liar. he did, and he turned white as a sheet and refused to look me in the eyes because he knew he was wrong. the first things out of his mouth were, “she can’t stay here, ” which obviously something that a guilty person would say. stephanie got in my face telling me that it wasn’t possible, but like I said you can’t throw that at someone especially when she wasn’t even there to witness it. I was so close to punching her square between the eyes if she would have laid a finger on me. but she was smart enough that if she did it would have been used against her when I talked to investigators. sorry [censored], you can’t make up a 6 page statement of everything that went on in 1 night. they said that the only reason why I said anything was because I “got into trouble, ” okay, but you aren’t even looking at my perspective. the reason why I couldn’t keep it quiet anymore was because I was tired of him treating me one way during the meetings and embarrassing me in front of the girls and a completely different way when I was alone with him down the hall. I was his secretary. they’ll use the excuse, its policy you cant be anywhere with a male staff without 3 other girls with you, or at least a third. well you all are full of [censored] because I was allowed down the hall by myself with him because I worked in his office. and you can’t say that brandy isn’t ever alone down the hall with him either ;) so all you girls saying that the householders are good people and that they would never do anything to hurt the girls, you are going only off of what you went through while you were there, so grow up and have some empathy. all of this will catch up to the householders, even if it’s when they die.

• Br
      1st of Jul, 2018

I have been here for about 5 years now. Some ask why what made you decide this and some people have called me crazy, but let me explain why. I was originally brought to Circle of Hope by my dad and to be honest at first I absolutely hated him for that not because this place was terrible but I couldn't do the things I wanted anymore. But a month after I was sent here (July 26, 2013) I got saved. No I wasn't perfect but it definitely changed my perspective on things. I no longer hated my dad but thanked him for sending me here, and I no longer wanted to do those same things I did before. Now my relationship with my parents is mended and I talk to them on a regular basis. I was accused of being brainwashed by my own biological mother and even sent to a Psychiatrist to pronounce me crazy. This is far from the truth I was not brainwashed in fact I still like the Dallas Cowboys and Fords. I chose to stay after my two years to stay finish my school and graduate. (Which I have completed my schooling). Now I am working here on Staff to help Brother House and Mrs. Steph. I highly recommend anyone who is looking to place their daughter in a home to help troubled teenagers. When you are here you feel the love and care that they have for each and everyone of the girls. I greatly thank the Householder's for all they do and have done, and not quitting when things get rough or when girls make allegations. (That are far from the truth) Please don't believe the lies that are out there. Plus please take into consideration that their stories change all the time because they cannot remember what lie the told to whom and what they said. Also consider the source and what the daughter was sent there for in the first place.
    I thank all of you girls who are out there trashing brother house and Mrs. Steph because you have made circle of hope so much better and stronger in the Lord. It's called living by FAITH. God is bigger and more mightier and He is using this for his glory.

• To
      2nd of Jul, 2018

I don't know what this place is but it sounds dangerous I don't know anyone that would write these comments that want to be used by these people need to call the police. Because no matter what abuse is not right. Don't I for anybody else. Cuz of abuse leads to death of eventually. That's enough people here that have complained about being ubused obviously it happend.

12th of Jul, 2018

@Tonystheman33 It is A very dangerous place. We are talking about an Ex marine and his wife who think little kids not just teens but little kids need to have the "evil" beaten out of them. They think the only way to help what they call "troubled teens" is to make them feel anything but human, they like to destroy little girls, instead of giving them the actual help they need. I was just like Brandy. You see I am their offspring so I know them very well and to be honest before I had kids and learned Empathy I to thought it was ok for A grown man and woman to beat on a little girl so she could become a great wife for a pastor someday... I lived with them for 17 years and I guarantee everything I have said is 100 percent fact.

• Br
      2nd of Jul, 2018

Consider the source of where it came from. You don't know what they were sent there for. ( those girls are the same as what they were before they were sent there - they lie, manipulative, etc.) They will lie about anything and anybody just to get there way. This is from personal experience because I was one of the girls at once. But I can honestly say that this is a wonderful place and if it wasn't I would not still be here. (for your info when I was a girl in the program I had numerous opportunities to talk to judges, social services, police officers, and even family- including my parents and tell them I wanted out of here but there was no reason to because what horrible things the girls are saying about them is not true. The girls get together and make up stories and 99% of them have even admitted they lied and that they concocted stories together. You have the right to believe what you want but find out all the facts first, and just because numerous girls are saying it happened does not mean it is true. By your own admission what you are saying is, if you had a child and they said you did these things to them-and it was not true but there were so many people saying it happened then you are guilty of it because it must of happened. So if you have no personal experience I wouldn't be so quick to judge.

9th of Jul, 2018

@Brandy0509 But you see Miss Brandy, I have personal experience. I know what happened while I was there. Boyd called me a liar for telling the truth about the Quiet Room, when you know for a fact the Quiet Room exists. Me and Brianna became friends, you know that? Well, news flash, we did, and we were acting out the entire we hated each other thing, that was a cover story so you guys wouldn't think we were friends. She actually is a good person, but you, Boyd, and Stephanie aren't. You threatened to make us suffer through Boyd's Boot Camp because we were loud, or whatever. I'm a changed girl, I have finally accepted Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior, but I highly doubt they ever did. Alexis is doing great by the way! I talk to her on a regular basis, she called Boyd sick and full of lies, because if I remember correctly, Dajah told me Boyd told the girls I went to live with a forty year old man? You know that's a lie, don't you Miss Brandy? I would be quick to judge you guys in a heartbeat. Get ready for a reckoning, because a Missouri Highway Patrol Officer is investigating y'all, and he's gonna shut this place down. And, he says he's gonna make sure all those parents know what happened while their daughters were there "getting help", and make sure those girls get sent home. This place is like a cult, and you know it too, don't you? You do, but do you care? Nope, you don't. I don't trust abusive and controlling people, and that's why I praise God every single day for getting me out of there! Thanks for reading this, bye now! XOXO

-Autumn Ice, student there from July 2017, to December 2017

12th of Jul, 2018

@Autumn Icicle No that is exactly what it is a cult! Do not worry, no matter how many times anyone wants to say we are liars we know and they know the truth, we do not only have girls from this school speaking out we have students from all of the past schools speaking up people you and the girls from COH do not even know so no way for you to even "get together and write false stories about" that is complete [censored] and they know it! they are grasping for straws there. You are an amazing strong young woman and I am so glad you are free

17th of Feb, 2019

@Berlin Von Mortis Thank you Amanda! I knew I liked you from the beginning or our friendship. The survivors need to get together and "concoct" a way to shut this hellhole down! The only stories that will be made up is stories that Boyd, Brandy, and Steph are trying to tell as they're being put in cuffs.

17th of Jul, 2018

Wow what a terrible place you have to read the Bible oh my your all going to die lmao all you girls writing bad comments are a bunch of bull faced liars take this from a girl who was there when she was five then when she was 13 for 2 years and now because of going their I'm a happy changed girl because of brother house and miss steph I wish so much I could talk a little since into all you girls talking trash and I wish I could share my story with you and maybe it will change your prospective or better yet i will just pray for all yall souls .

• Si
      4th of Oct, 2018

@Bella Campbell It is sad to me that you feel the need to jump on here and try and gaslight this extremely scary situation. These girls are here telling their truth to possibly save a child from abuse and then you jump on here trolling trying to deflect it from a real scary situation. Just know when people read this we believe your stories and sympathise with you. DO NOT GIVE UP ONLY GOOD WILL COME FROM THE TRUTH.

17th of Feb, 2019

@Bella Campbell My soul doesn't need to be prayed for, I have God on my side. And when I'm looking down on you from the highest kingdom of glory, you'll be sorry you ever doubted us. What I went through was pure and utter hell, and I don't want any other girl to be put through that!

• Bl
      30th of Aug, 2018

Those poor poor girls. Sad sad sad. CLOSE THE PLACE DOWN

17th of Feb, 2019

@Blaaaaaaa It needs to be closed down