Circle K / unethical behaviour

US Review updated:

Stopped into store 3720 tonight after work, just like I always do. The employees are always very friendly, however, tonight, one employee, who I have never seen, said something so rude I couldn't shake it. I always stop and get 2 Polar Pops after work for myself and my husband. Tonight my husband wanted cherry coke, so as I was filling the cup, the machine started to make the dreaded noise that tells you the BIB is almost empty. I've worked with enough soda machines to know that sometimes you can still get your cup finished filling before it is out. However, the employee thought differently because she shouted at me "if it's out, it's out." As you can imagine, this caught me very off guard, so I just decided to get a different drink, so I wouldn't get shouted at again. Once I got to the register she was a little more friendly, but I still wanted her name. I tried checking her name tag but she had a large emoji sticker hiding her name. She was blond with a blue-ish streak and had many tattoos. I don't mean to get anyone in trouble, but there is no reason for an employee to be so rude to a customer, especially when all the employee had to do was change the BIB when she was no longer busy, and I would have happily waited.

Le
Nov 25, 2016

Comments

• Po
      Nov 27, 2016

You should contact the store. They can probably figure out who the employee is in question and re-train her.