Circle K / unethical behaviour

1 10989 E Dynamite Blvd #101 Scottsdale AZ 85262, Scottsdale ArizonaScottsdale, United States
Phone: 4805020446

Good evening,

I'm writing this complaint based the service I received at 10989 Dynamite Blvd Scottsdale Arizona 85262. The clerks name is "Russ" and I do not think I have ever been pan handled and insulted from an employee of a convenience store ever before. This whole situation begun last week on Sunday when I purchased lottery scratchers and returned to the store to cash them in and the same clerk "Russ" took my tickets and cashed me out and then with actually meaning it said "Aren't you going to share any with me??? Excuse me I paid to play not for donations...
I would like to mention. I was never boisterous, obnoxious, condescending or arrogant in any way shape or form while in line or speaking to "Russ"in any way. This week I and my friends returned to the store to purchase more tickets. After returning with my wining tickets "Russ" could not operate the machine or get it to scan. I offered in a helpful tone of voice to try and push the gray button on top of the reader. HE took the tickets and threw them at me and said go somewhere else! I replied "Dude I was trying to help you" His reply was I know what I [censored]ing doing go somewhere else. AT that poinjt I told him back your a "[censored]ing DICK" and left. This exchange was at approximately 3:45 PM on 11/67/2016. I was wearing a black cap brown shirt and beige shorts. I ask you to please review your tapes to validate my experience. Tomorrow I will also be reporting this to the Arizona Lottery for failure to redeem winning tickets. Next time if I want to be pan handled and insulted I certainly will go to this location. My friends that saw this go down were stunned of his behavior and were witness to it.

Regards,