Circle K Storesworkers

On August 10, 2018, me and my fiancé pulled to the circle k to get gas. He went in to pay for the gas with his com data card. For whatever reason with the machine it denied and worker Melai, was beyond extremely rude from the start from dealing with a previous customer. He proceed to run as credit and asked her why did he have to do credit because he never done it this way before on the circle k. She instantly blew up saying that we can take our business elsewhere, and as a result from my fiancé he was like I don't know who peed in your corn flakes but it was not me so you don't have to be rude with me. So she decided to tell him that she is going to call his job and complain on him yet he wasn't even on the clock nor did anything wrong . But she was on the clock for circle k and ranging him up and decided she would call the cops and get our tag number and tell them we assualted her.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Tallahassee, FLFirst of I'm 8 months pregnant, I go in to see what the problems was and both coworkers along with some guy consuming alcohol inside the store. They all attacked me telling me to get out the store they're calling the cops. Which pleased me because the attitude and customer service was beyond unexceptionable to anyone . The police came to do a full investigation. To say we were going to placed under trespassing for no reason ! Everything is on camera and if I can't have a resolvement in the issue I'm going to seek legal counseling because this is beyond ridiculous ! I'm at risk for preterm labor and the things they put me through is not acceptable or will not be tolerated ! And then to threaten to call my fiancé job and badger one of his coworkers that come into the store for information on him which was totally unnecessary. Something will be done about this if the management cannot seek to do anything about these coworkers . There is a police report from there side only ! Please do something about the workers that is at store 5178 on Pensacola st in Tallahassee, Fl 32304 .

Circle K Stores
Circle K Stores

Aq
Aug 10, 2018

Comments

• Aq
      Aug 10, 2018

One more thing this made my fiancé very angry and he pushed me hard i am pregnant and I am scared that this may have hurt the baby, he was so angry at them that I said something to upset him. He punched me and pushed me so hard that I fell. I hope nothing happened to the baby. He later said he was sorry and said that it was not his fault, that he was still angry about the incident at Kmart when he hit me and that I provoked him.

• Tr
      Aug 10, 2018

@AquiIla Price Nice try, troll!

Aug 16, 2018

@AquiIla Price Idiot, he assaulted you for no reason. You need to leave him cuz he will do it again and then it probably won't be his fault then either.

• Bu
      May 08, 2019

@Trabieso Grow up child. Just you know you made that post.

•   May 08, 2019

He actually said who peed in your cornflakes?

Wow! Where'd you find a gem like that???

• Bu
      May 08, 2019

@Um is not an answer! They belong together. They are both immature and rude.