Circle K Stores — I was yelled at by one of your customer service representatives.
I went into the store to buy cigarettes and an energy drink. I wasn't paying attention to the transaction and didn't realize you were no longer running a special on the drinks I purchased and it seemed like the coupon I had for the cigarettes didn't scan. I asked to return the drinks and re ring in the cigarette sue, the customer service representative became very angry with me and threw the correct change at me. I am not one who usually finds myself in conflict with cashier (this is the first time in my life) and she told me to never change me back. I have never been so rudely treated.
More Circle K Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Circle K - poor employee treatment 
- Circle K Stores - juul and other vaping devices/pods sold to minors 
- Circle K - gross and unexceptable treatment of employees 
- Circle K - rude and racists employees 
- Circle K Stores - the.25 cent mug refill 
- Circle K Stores - employees
- Circle K Stores - store #5536
- Circle K 27 in Charleston - employees
- Circle K Stores - car wash 
- Circle K - customer service