Circle Koutdated food for sale on shelves

I am handicap the only store around is ck. Just about every time I go to buy some food it is outdated (Sell buy). I know there is about 100% mark up on some of the prices.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Marion, INI don't know who job it is too see that the sell buy is taken off the shelves. (Vendor or employees). How many people buy without checking? The customer should not have to check this.
Store 1339 w 2nd st. Marion in 46952

Je
May 12, 2017

Comments

•   May 12, 2017

Do you understand the difference between use by, best by, sell by or expired? It doesn't sound like it. Most everything you buy these days can be used well after the date on the package. Besides, as long as humans work there people will make mistakes.

• Je
      May 12, 2017

@Wine Is Good yes . I do most of it has been sell by.

•   May 12, 2017

Sell by is only a suggested date, not a demanded date, and it is not an expire date.

• Je
      May 12, 2017

@Wine Is Good I don't know about you, but would you buy bread if it was a week past the date. I sure would not.

•   May 13, 2017

Have and do. As long as it is not molded why not? Down here we have day old bread stores. I buy bread a day past the date and use it up to two weeks after. It is still good as long as you store it properly. Those stores are cool for a reason. It keeps mold spores from growing at a rapid rate. That is why grocery stores are cold too.