Circle K / lottery tickets

Mesa, AZ, United States Review updated:

I bought a $10 lottery ticket 7/31/2016 around 11:35 am give or take a couple minutes as I walked out of the store I realize that there were scratch tickets play area for the great deal of what was underneath I went back and ask about it and the clerk quickly asked me if I wanted to exchange for another one, I wasn't sure what to do at that point so I hesitated and another clerk came up and said no we can't exchange tickets. I photographed the ticket outside standing in front of the door and then went to my truck and photographed it from all angles. Later on that day at 5:16 PM I bought another one but pretending to be preoccupied with my phone I video taped the clerk as she got it out. You can see clearly by the video that she pretends to be ripping out a new ticket but exchanges the next ticket in the role for one she fishes out from underneath The stack. You can see it from several different indicators. Later that day I called the lottery office security and told them about the problem in a message. Monday morning I got a call from the office and they told me that I should bring the tickets or mail them in that they would look at them and decide whether to start and investigation. I ask if I would be reimbursed for the tickets which I had not scratched in order to keep them just as they were and he said no promises made. After some thought I went ahead and scratch them . The second one that I bought at five was a loser, the first one I bought in the morning break even $10 $10 ticket. I have all kinds of evidence of the fraud and tampering but the lottery doesn't care. what now? I'm out $10 bucks and no body to turn to. the circle k at power and southern .

Da
Aug 02, 2016

Comments

• Co
      Aug 02, 2016

"what now?"
    There is no what now! They told you what to do and you chose to do something else. if you don't trust the store buy your tickets somewhere else.

•   Aug 02, 2016

I did not understand a word of what you are saying.